21

wyatts pov ;)
(lol i forgot how to write sorry if this is actual shit)

jack and i walked downstairs into the living room to meet with the of the boys who were transferring to the other orphanage. (a/n; i'm laughing bc every time i say 'orphanage' in this it reminds me of annie or some shit i stg)

i kept telling myself to stop thinking about what just happened with jaeden but i couldn't.

i know that i basically just spilled out everything i was keeping in to him, but i feel like everything just got worse.

i'm the one who kissed him. i'm the one who kept on going and did...other things to him.

i'm not gay. i'm not. i don't like boys. i don't even know why i would even think to kiss him.

not the he's not unattractive or something...i just don't have feelings for him or any other boy.

i kept thinking about it and my head started to hurt, my hands started to shake, and my knees started to tremble.

"wyatt?"

jack snapped me out of my thoughts and and i stared at him like i had just seen a ghost or something.

"you okay?" , owen asked me with a concerned look on his face. "we're about to leave so you should probably pick up your bags." , he explained while pointing down to my bags that where laid down by my feet.

they must've dropped when my hands started to shake. i cleared9 my throat and picked them back up, before walking out of the living room and outside behind jack, jeremy, and owen.

outside was this really ratchet looking woman waiting for us to get in this also really ratchet looking minivan. (a/n: idk why i'm laughing hHhH)

i had no idea who she was so she was most likely from the other orphanage.

she didn't even have to say anything for us to hurry up and shove our bags into the very back of the van.

once we had everything packed in the back we all got in the van and just stayed silent for about 30 minutes of the ride.

we knew ohio was a few states away since we lived in florida, so we got a bunch of blankets to cover up with and pillows to lay our heads on. we wouldn't be able to lay down or anything, but we needed a least a few hours of sleep since we were leaving at night and getting there very early in the morning.

"ninety-nine bottles of milk on the wa-"

"NO." jeremy yelled. "jack, we are not doing that."

we all started to laugh a little and eventually jack and jeremy did too.

other than that little conversation, no one talked at all.

everyone was asleep by the time it was pitch black outside except for me. i started thinking about what happened with jaeden again.

i thought about his lips, his neck- my fingers running through his hair-

no

, i thought.

eventually i fell asleep watching the street lights outside of the window.

🥀

i woke up to the sound of a car door slamming. it was the woman who was driving earlier, and then i realized that i wasn't the only one just waking up.

jack, jeremy, and owen woke up from that too. it looked like it was about maybe 7:00 am in the morning or so from how the sunrise still wasn't fully complete.

we all knew from instinct to just grab our pillows and our blankets and hustle out of the van.

as soon as we stepped out of the rusty minivan all you heard was faint arguments all around the whole neighborhood. taking a look around, the houses weren't at all how they were back in florida where ours was. they were...much worse.

"come on boys we don't have all day.", the woman said snobbishly and left is outside to carry everything in.

once we stepped inside, the floors creaked so much that it could wake the whole neighborhood.

the house looked like it could be a hundred years old like every other house in that neighborhood.

the whole place looked like an absolute pigsty. and i thought ours was messy.

"just set your bags down on the floor in front of the front door." she said, and we followed her command. "i have to go get some sleep so here's these boys to show you around." she pointed to the kitchen that was on her right. we all peered in and saw a group of boys.

they looked tough, not gonna lie. but this isn't some cheesy tv show so they were probably just some big assholes who grew up in this neighborhood. i felt kinda bad, i mean... i couldn't imagine having to be taken into a foster care system and having to stay here.

the woman walked out of the living area and into one of the bedrooms on the other side of the house.

"well, well, well.", one of them said. he had skin a lot like chosens, but just a bit darker.

he stood up and walked our way.

"hi!", jack said i bit too excitedly.

the boy smirked and stood in front of all of us.

"you're... big-mouth", he then looked at jeremy and owen. "you're chubs, and here we have...skeleton- man." (a/n: these insults are terrible lMao ALSO IM VERY SORRY I LOVE THEM ALL TO DEATH BUT I HAVE TO MAKE YOU-KNOW-WHO A CLOSE MINDED DICKWAD)

"excuse me?", i asked with gritted teeth. this was just making the headache i had before even worse.

he smirked again. "and you're... prince."

my mind stopped.

princess

• • • • • • •
word count: 958

date: 7-13-18

hehe i'm vv sorry for updating like once a month uGh i just am not very motivated but i still read through all your guys's comments and most of the time i laugh my ass off. also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 9K VIEWS!!! WOWOW THIS IS SO AMAZING I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS. today is also wyatts birthday so i thought i would just make a chapter in his pov in honor of that. (not proofread) i hope you enjoy!!