8

jaedens pov

once i woke up, something felt like it was missing. i felt the space next to me, and nothing was there. wyatt must've woke up more early than he usually does.

i got out of the bed and walked downstairs into the boy-filled kitchen.

"goodmorning, wyatt's boyfriend.", nic said while smirking.

"oh, shut up nic." , i said while rubbing my eyes.

"oh someone's grumpy," , jack said in his squeaky voice. "Did you and wyatt stay up last night doing 'you know what'?", he asked.

"gosh jack, do you ever shut up?" , wyatt asked clearly annoyed.

"i don't think so.", he replied.

wyatt just rolled his eyes and looked at me.

when she looked at me, it wasn't the same look he used when he looked into my eyes the night before. it was more like a glare. why would he be mad at me?

once he dropped the glare, he said, "Don't
forget to make the bed, jaeden." and walked away.

excuse me? did he just-

oh hell no

"okay boys what did we learn today?", jack asked.

"that you talk a lot.", nic said.

jack looked offended but he shook it off and said, "we learned that one of wyatt's kinks is being in charge or showing dominance so all in all, wyatt is definitely a top and jaedens a bottom."

"JACK" i screamed and slapped his shoulder.

"ow!" he yelled.

"jaeden, it's true.", chosen said.

"no it is not.", i said extremely annoyed.

wyatt walked in and reached for a bag of chips in the pantry.

i looked at him and found myself staring at his bare chest. he probably didn't change into his clothes yet.

"it's not nice to stare, jaeden." he said while once again, glaring at me like i'd done something terrible to him.

"may i ask why you're acting like i killed your family or something?", i asked.

everyone went quiet and i heard noah whisper to jack, "jaeden reached his weak spot."

wyatt's eyes went cloudy with tears forming in them.

"i wish it was like that. but i had to watch them die."

with that, he walked out of the kitchen leaving me speechless.

"oh shit.", jack said quietly- probably the only time he would say anything quietly.

"he had to watch his own parents die?" i asked with my voice lowered so wyatt couldn't hear.

"can't tell.", jack said while putting his hands on his hips and putting his chin up with confidence.

"thanks, jack." , i said sarcastically.

"well he'll kill me if i actually tell you!", he explained.

"he would.", nic said.

"mhm", owen agreed.

"well that's just great." i said while plopping down on a kitchen chair.

• • • • • • •
word count: 452

date: 3-13-18

wElL tHiS sUckS dIck bUt i hOpE yOur dAy WaS gOoD. i had a shitty day but all of you guys make me so happy with your nice comments jdjskj i love you guys so fucking much. i hope you enjoyed! <3