* Chapter 22 *

•Yuma's POV•

"Ah? What do you mean we're gonna make then get in a limo wreck? Isn't that kind of messed up?" I asked Ruki, who had explained to us that the Sakamakis are going to crash in their limo, and then we'll take Sow and Squirt.

"It is, Yuma. But it'll show that we're not weak. We can show those pure bloods that we're strong, and not to be pushed around." Ruki spoke firmly, making me scoff and Kou smirk.

"Got it." Kou laughed out, nodding as I nodded as well.

•Kayela's POV•

I sat in the limo with my brothers when we heard a weird screeching on the limo tires. I rose my eyebrow, lifting my head off of Laito's shoulder as I looked out the window. Soon enough, the limo flipped and was heading to a tree. My brothers had teleported out with Yui, but I didn't because my ankle was stuck under the seat and I couldn't move it.

As a pure blood, I knew being in the wreck wouldn't hurt me too bad, so I wasn't worried when the limo blew up around me as it ran into the tree.

"Kayela!" I heard voices yell as I laid under debris of the now dismantled limo. "Dammit." The voice was above me now as they pulled me out of the rubbish and fire, making me grumble in pain. I opened my eyes, my eyepatch lost as I met eyes with Ayato.

"Thanks, Oreo." I mumbled, wiggling out of his arms as I was limping over to my other brothers. My leg was broken, my shoulder was out of place, and I heard intense ringing in my ears.

"Why didn't you try to get out?!" Subaru yelled, hugging my hurt body tight and making me wince.

"My ankle was stuck." I mumbled blankly, hugging him back as I felt Reiji come over and inspect my shoulder and leg.

"Subaru, Ayato. Help her get her shoulder back into place." Reiji demanded as Ayato placed his hands on my neck and on the back of my shoulder. Subaru pressed his palm against the front of my shoulder and held my wrist.

"Fuck!" I hissed out when they popped my shoulder back into it's socket, rubbing it a little to sooth the sudden pain.

"We need to keep you off your leg till it heals." Reiji spoke again, before he himself came and picked me up. He held me like a bride with ease, walking back to our brothers as he just held me up.

My brothers and I saw 4 figures on top of the hill by us, and I immediately recognized them. My brothers probably did, but just didn't care enough to mention them properly. Why would the Mukamis try to hurt my brothers? Or me?

"U-Uhm, Reiji?" I asked nervously as my magenta eye started to glow intensely, my hand reaching up to cover its brightness. "Why is it glowing so badly?" I asked, looking up at Reiji who looked confused.

"I'm not sure. Let's get you home, I'll get you a new patch." He spoke as he teleported us away, setting me down on a chair in his lab. He went and grabbed some things, making a new eyepatch for me before he helped me put it on. "There." He spoke.

"Thank you." I smiled as he picked me back up, going back to our brothers as my head laid on his shoulder.

"Oi. Finally, you're back." Ayato muttered, glancing at Reiji and I before we all walked away.

*TIME SKIP*

I hobbled out into the garden, my hands shoved in my pockets as I admired the roses as I always did. I had to walk kind of funny, due to my leg, and plus I wasn't supposed to get up from my bed. Soon enough, I felt like I wasn't alone in the garden; not by another Sakamaki, but by a Mukami.

"Whoever it is, piss off." I spoke flatly, my eyes focused on the roses. I heard footsteps, and they got closer till I realized they were behind me.

"You really shouldn't be walking on your leg, Kayela." The person spoke, and I immediately realized it was Ruki.

"The hell do you want? You guys caused it." I spat, not looking back as I crossed my arms. I felt a couple of tears fall down my cheeks, and I just stood as calmly as I could.

"I know we did. It was my idea, and I apologize." Ruki spoke, and I realized he was next to me now. I scoffed, rolling my eyes as I hobbled away. "Kayela." He huffed, narrowing his eyes.

"Piss off, Mukami." I mumbled, my voice laced with anger as I just kept hobbling away. "I can't believe you'd purposely try to hurt my family and I." Was all I could say before I was stopped by another Mukami, Azusa.

"Kayela-nee..." Azusa whispered, looking down at me with eyes full of sadness; but I kept a stoic expression as I just shrugged and walked by.

"Sorry, Azusa. Blame Ruki, it was his idea." I mumbled to him, before I knew that all 4 of the brothers were together. "Thanks for breaking my leg, Mukamis." I blurted, before hobbling back into the mansion and leaving them.