“Stop saying that Caroline.” I say for the seventh time.

“I’m sorry, I’m just so happy for you. And stop looking so sad or Nathan will see.” She warns when my ‘husband’ walks past greeting his friends. Like me he seems tired of the night, his tie was undone along with his first 3 shirt buttons. His hair was tousled and I could see sweat on his forehead. It was a long night.

“Fine, I’ll put on my fake smile that everyone can see through” and I grin, showing off my new whitened teeth courtesy of my personal make up artists. I plucked the tiara out of my hair that was in an up do. My hairdressers wouldn’t be happy to see my hair back to it’s wild state. It was 11 at night and I was seriously tired.

“Ok” yells Caroline all of a sudden. And I take my head off my hand and look up. “Time for the bride to throw her bouquet.” And as always my best friend drags me off my table and puts me on the stage. The bouquet was clutched in my hand and I unenthusiastically turned away from the giggling girls that were ready to catch the flowers. I fling my hand in the air and the flowers exit my grip. But that’s not all that happens. I trip in my high heels and fall off the edge of the stage. I have a mini heart attack before some firm hands grip me and I’m being carried by none other than Nathan.

“I saw you get on the stage and judging by your reputation, I knew you’d fall.” He beamed while both my arms were around his neck.

“Thanks” I say and he puts me down on the ground.

“Well, well. If it isn’t my friend Isabelle.” Squeaks a familiar but unwelcome voice. A girl with black hair and red highlights, gleaming hazel eyes and her sharp chin comes into view and I grimace at her appearance. She has clasped onto my bouquet and I realised that she had caught it.

“Heya Belle, guess what. I caught your flowers.” She chuckled and her eyes met Nathan.

“Nathan, remember me?” she exclaimed in that flirtatious voice that I knew Nathan was probably used to and maybe liked. I wondered whether he’d be drawn in by this so I kept my eyes locked on him, watching what he does.

“I pushed past you in Rosehill Academy? Yeah I do remember” he sniggers and scratches his head. I smile at Ruby’s discomfort.

“Ruby, what are you doing here?” I ask and I take a step forward.

But she ignores me and answers my question to Nathan. “My mom’s friends with yours so we got invited.” She says cheerily and swings on her feet.

“Good to know” Nathan smirks. “Well, thanks for coming but we’re going to go home now.” He says and puts his arm around me. I absentmindedly smile at his actions and I could see Ruby’s jealously pulsing through her. She hated seeing me have something she didn’t, like last year. I had 100% attendance while she had 99.9% so her solution was to knock me down on the concrete floor and break my arm, lasting me 2 days in hospital for dislocated bones. But she couldn’t have Nathan, not when we were married. And if she had some crazy plan to get us divorced or kill me somehow, she was out of options.

“Yeah, let’s go Nathan” I agree and pull Nathan along lovingly, watching Ruby put on a fake smile.

***

“Can you get together so I can get a picture on my phone?” requested Caroline when she got Blackberry out ready to take a picture. We were in the limo and I moved in closer to Nathan, as he puts his arms around me.

“Belle, lean your head on his shoulder” she says and I shake me head. “I’m fine here.” I protest.

“Belle” she demands and I cross my arms.

“You better do what she says, Belle. Or you’ll regret it later. I’ve learned that she’s a vengeful person” Nathan smirks and Caroline laughs.

“Haha, I’m starting to like you Nathan” she guffaws pathetically and I decisively put my head on his broad shoulders. Astonishingly, as soon as my head hit his shoulders, my heavy head relaxes and a calm feeling rushing through my stressed body. I nestle in closer and Caroline clicks a quick picture.

“Awh, cute” she says loudly but I don’t think about lifting my head from his shoulders, Instead my eye lids get heavy and I start to feel drowsy. Suddenly I’ve drifted off to sleep.

***

-Nathan Blake-

“Does she always fall asleep in car rides and do you always have to carry her home?” complained Alison who appeared from the second limo that followed ours.

“I don’t think it’s intentional” I tell her and carry her body once again as she sleeps and gives low snores.

“Quickly take her to your room. And did anyone else follow you guys? Paparazzi?

Alison asks and I vigorously shake my head and adjust Isabelle’s body in my arms. She shift and mumbles something that sounded a lot like my name.

“It was all clear” informs Thomas and he opened the front doors for me and Caroline.

“Everyone get to sleep, I’m tired and the sooner everyone’s a sleep the better.” She mutters and walks off while I attempt to climb the stairs. We reach the landing and I look at Isabelle’s sleeping face as she whimpers.

“Wait, aren’t you going this way?” Caroline pipes up and points to Isabelle’s usual room.

“No, you go ahead.” I tell her and hush her down.

She seems to have understood and walked away to her room, leaving me standing alone with only Isabelle in my arms. I walk to my room and open the mahogany doors to see my four poster bed. I was so exhausted that I didn’t even want to get changed, but I knew I had to get out of my tux. I put down Isabelle on my bed and watch her, peacefully at sleep. I kiss her on the forehead and smile. At least she was now my wife.

___________________________________________________________________________

Please comment your thoughtss!! And please vote! It'd be awesome if you did!!!! Thank you! :D