Mind Games

-

-

[ POV 3rd Person ]

-

-

Stein opens his eyes, still drowsy not sure what had happened. The last thing he remembered was walking home from the dwma, when he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his ankle. Looking down he saw a golden snake, it had bit him. He didn't even have much time to react, his vision began to blur, and he saw Medusa smiling as fell to the ground "well, you'll be the perfect lab rat." She whispered before Stein had lost all consciousness.

Medusa had taken Stien captive, locking him up in a small room with nothing but darkness, chained up and surrounded by vector arrows, there wasn't much he could do. She only gave him enough food and water to barely keep him alive, and yet as the days pass, his sanity still remained intact.

_

It had already been a week since Stein was kidnapped, a week of solitude, confinement, with no outside communication, light, or hope. His arms were spread out and held by chains. Medusa had confiscated his coat, shirt and glasses so he was

Completely vulnerable to her. Something he hated deeply.

He sighed and didn't bother to look up as he heard the door open. The light from the outside already hurting his vision.

It was no surprise that it would be Medusa, she would come see him at least once a day.

"Why so sad Stein~?" She asked cheerfully as she walked over to him. Medusa frowned as he refused to look at her and fiercely grabbed his chin, forcing his eyes to meet hers, once more he remained silent. Not willing to take it any longer Medusa slapped him and pushed him back against the wall.

"If you really don't wish to speak to me so be it, you will learn what it feels like to be alone Franken~" she hissed holding his dissecting knife against the neck, slightly making a small horizontal cut, she watched as blood began to ooze and pouted as he remained silent, not showing any emotion.

_

"Very well...30 days, you will be in here alone, for 30 days." She smiled kissing his neck and licking the blood away. Medusa turned around and began to walk away, throwing the scalpel on the ground. She knew he couldn't go anywhere, not chained up, and with vector plates surrounding him.

She took one last look at the man and frowned, angrily shutting the door and locking it. Medusa wasn't sure why he wouldn't love her, but if she couldn't have him, no one else would. He was bound to summit eventually.

Stein looked down and sighed, wishing someone would come for him, but no one knew Medusa was even still alive. He wasn't sure how much longer he could do this, love was the last thing he felt for medusa.

"You have a madman in your hands..." He whispered, knowing it was only a matter of time.