Chapter 4 Wonderland and Back

Darling is in the library reading some adventure book from the forbidden part of the library. The forbidden book section is off limits from students. Since they might encourage students to go off path.

Darling was sitting at a table reading the book. "Hey Darling " a voice said. Shed lowered the book down to see who had spoken it was Chase.

"Oh hi Chase "

"What'ca your reading there "

"Oh it's I really good adventure book, it's about wonderland and there thi----"
Darling was interrupted by the two librarians by saying "SSSSHHHH".

"Anyway , I was wondering do you want to come to wonderland with me , just to visit " asked Chase .

"OH I'D LOVE---

Darling was yet again interrupted by the librarians saying "SSHHH". But this time they had reason too.

"Yeah I'd like to go " said Darling.

"Great follow me "said Chase leading away Darling from the library.

****In the Enchanted forest *****
"Here we are " said Chase leading Darling to the well of wonder. "The well of wonder how'd did you know it was here" Darling asked as she got near it.

"I'm from wonderland, some if us from wonderland can find the well of wonder , it's like an feeling you get , you know. "

"Come on let's go " said Darling as stood on top the well right side and offering a hand to Chase.

Chase took her hand and she pulled forcefully. To forcefully where Chase body sort off fell in darling. Darling head was on his chest. She blushed and said "Oh sorry ". Both Chase ad Darling blushed .

It was no doubt that Chase liked her but he was just to shy to confess.

"Anyway let's go " said Chase.
And the two jumped down together and off to wonderland they went.

***** Back at Ever after high *****
Rosabella was in her dorm room with Maddie. They were working on a science project together. Maddie had clearly no idea what she was doing as she was about to pour in some tea into a bottle of explosive chemicals.
"Maddie don't " "BOOM" an explosion sound was made. "Do that " said Rosabella as she finished her sentence. "Oops , sorry "

"It's okay Maddie , I wish Darling was here she usually helps me on this stuff" .

"Where is Darling " asked Maddie curiously as she looked at Darlings side of the room.

"She's been hanging out with Chase lately "

"Oh really it's good thing their becoming friends , even though they probably have to battle to the death, one day in the future , " said Maddie cheerfully.

"Yeah , they -- wait what " , Rosabella stopped to think about what Maddie just said.

"What is it "

"Battle to the death "

"Oh yeah, their both knights of wonderland , but probably not to the death , just probably like you gets to take over wonderland "
"Well now that I think about it , it's not really has a happy ending "said Maddie sadden by the end of her sentence.

"Maddie , where did hear that story "

"Oh in the forbidden library, I went there once and found a book about wonderland and it had all these great stories and adventures " said Maddie cheerfully with a smile.

Rosabella thoughts went to Chase to when he asked her if Darling had a boyfriend. Does Chase know about his density of where he has to battle Darling.