Who is she, who is he?

Sally went to the café that he told her about. The moment she entered, she found him sitting with a girl and talking. She went closer to him and coughed so that he can know that she arrived. He stood up quickly and greeted her.

"Sally, this is Juliet. And Juliet, this is Sally" He was introducing them to each other, as both girls greeted. Sally thought that the girl must be his girlfriend or they must be getting engaged soon, because the way the girl looked at him said nothing but this. He told Juliet about the reason Sally was in the café for, then he discussed with Sally what they were supposed to do as Juliet excused them and left. At first he insisted that he don't want anything from Sally but he is ready to help her in case she needs. But Sally insisted back that she did a mistake and she must correct it. After talking for a while, Hafiz found out how friendly Sally was. So he decided to try to gain her friendship. While talking he told her that he came here for a reason, without explaining the reason, and that the result was zero, so he don't know yet whether he will stay or go back.

"So u are not working??" Sally asked surprised

"Mmm, actually no" Hafiz replied back

"What is your domain?" Sally asked trying to help him

"I am a doctor" Sally's face lightened up as she heard Hafiz's reply. Then she said "Oh really, I think I can help you. My dad owns a hospital and I am working there too. I can take ur CV give it to him and u might start working from tomorrow. But are u perfect at ur work? Because last month I introduced a friend's CV to my dad, and after he was appointed we figured out that he is not that well, so I got scolded by Baba" She said to him laughing.

"OH" He laughed back. "Don't worry I am a good doctor and I am sure ur dad will be proud of me" He said full of confident and laughing.

Next day they met and he gave her his CV. By the third day he was working in the hospital. She knocked on his door before entering. "Come in" Hafiz said. Sally entered with a man that Hafiz didn't meet before. He was wearing the doctors' white coat, so Hafiz thought that he must be a doctor working here too.

"As it is ur first day here and u know no one but me so I thought of introducing u to some of my friends. Actually close ones!" Sally said smiling. "Oh it is of my honor little miss" Hafiz said smiling back. "So here is Doctor Emir, I usually spend my time with him during breaks." She said pointing to the tall frame standing by her side.

Time passed and they enjoyed their lunch together. Few days passed and Sally was busy in her office with her patients. Emir thought of talking with Hafiz as both of them are men and they can understand each other very well.

During this time, Hafiz felt something towards Sally. He was sure that they can't be friends but he don't want to love her because there is someone else in his heart. Sally didn't want to love him too, she knew that there are 2 reasons that prevent her love. First reason is that she thinks that Juliet is his girlfriend, the other reason is Sara. She is sure that the moment he meets Sara, he will forget her as other men do.

Emir knocked on Hafiz's door and entered as Hafiz allowed him to. "Good morning, how are u doing?" Emir asked Hafiz

"Fine u?" Hafiz replied back "I am fine too bro" Emir said

"Sally is not free, and something annoys me so I wanted to talk to someone who I can trust" Said emir sadly

"Oh, u r welcomed anytime brother, I am all ears" Replied Hafiz

"I love someone, but I don't think that she loves me back" said Emir sadly and Hafiz laughed "Who is that lucky one friend?" asked Hafiz trying to get his friend out of the mood. "Sally" said Emir but Hafiz was shocked. He wished if he could punch him in the face. "Am I jealous? No I can't. There is another one in my heart?" Thought hafiz to himself.