First meeting

She is a cute small girl from Germany. She just moved to London with her parents as her dad is going to start his own new career there. She was loved by everyone in her school, not only students but also the teachers. Her dad was raised in London, that's why he can speak British fluently and he passed the language to his daughter, in addition to her mother language, the girl was capable of the two languages. She was 10 years old, her elder sister Sara was 13, whereas their elder brother Kemal, who was considered as their second father was 15 years old.

Ali her dad loved all his children equally, he was more than a dad to them, especially to sally because of her generosity and her white heart. Her mom Emily treated her children equally too, but she respected sally the most due to her great way of thinking, since her childhood. They all lived together along with their grandmother Diana in one home. She lost her husband in a car accident and she had only one son, so she moved to live with him and his family after the loss of her husband. She loved her grandchildren so much, and she loved how her son Ali treated them and his wife. She was ready to spend all her life watching them without getting bored.

Sally didn't want to move to London, as she loved her friends but her dad Ali tried to convince her.

"Dad please, try to start ur career here, I am afraid to start a new life in a different world "Sally said to her father full of hope that he would agree

"Sally I know u will miss ur friends but we should move, that's life! " Ali said to his daughter, trying to convince her without making her sad

"Ok dad, I trust you and I am sure you know what is the best for our future "

"Sure daughter there is nothing else to think about than my family, u are my everything, I love you "Ali said to his daughter hugging her and leaving a kiss on her cheeks

After they finally moved , the girl was still nervous , she knew nothing here and no one except her family ,she didn't start her school yet because she is still in her summer vacation . Emily was not happy to see her daughter in that situation, so she want to talk and comfort her.

"Am I finally here in London?!" said sally without any emotions, so that her parents won't be sad, but her mom still understood her.

"Daughter don't forget that I am ur mom and I always will be by ur side." said Emily to sally as she was lost in her daughter's beautiful blue eyes.

She headed to the kitchen after that to prepare the dinner, waiting for her husband who was still at work. Diana was sitting on the sofa, watching TV while chopping vegetables, as she was trying her best to help her daughter in law, but because she was an old woman she couldn't stand on her legs for hours in the kitchen. Emily suggested to her son Kemal to take his sisters to a small tour in the area and show them some shops like the library as sally's hobby was to buy books and read them. She knew that Kemal knew many places in London as he comes here almost every year with his friends whenever he gets good grades in school. He was waiting down stairs for his sisters.

Upstairs, the two girls were getting dressed, Sally stared at the box that was wrapped by a red ribbon in her wardrobe. It was given to her by one of her friends at her old school, who said to her

"You were more than a friend, this box contains letters from us, ur friends and teachers, and some gifts, we all made it u as a memory from us. We will miss you Sally" and gave Sally a warm hug. As Sally remembered that, a tear fell of her eyes, she wiped it away and decided not to open it now. She grabbed her cute red dress that looked adorable on her and put it on, she combed her hair, wore her sandals and looked at the mirror. While Sara wore her new navy blue dress, comber her hair and wore her sandals too. Ya sally was beautiful but not as much as her sister. Her sister was well known in her family for her beauty. Her red cheeks, green emerald eyes and gold strands of hair made her attractive. Sally looked to her sister and asked her