I N T R O D U C T I O N / D I S C L A I M E R

⭕️This realm contains 100% of my 3am thoughts. poems? Dialogues? Quotes that I painfully made, conclusion and realization in life and scenarios I made up so that I can hurt myself more.  teehee

⭕(About medias only) Also I'll be posting quotes that I found from pinterest, coz I think they're very relatable. And I love sharing wisdom to others on something they can relate with. So they'll know someone understands and know how they feel when people who they cried help for, couldn't.
      • I do not own some of the medias I post but if I do, I'll credit myself below.
      • I will credit the owners too if they have put some watermarks or signatures on it.
      • But if they didn't, then I will put nothing because I have nothing to credit. (unless it's clearly written on the media itself)
      •And if you know whom the owners are and I didn't put anything, please do inform me right away so I can give justice to the rightful owner.

⭕️Do comment and unleash hidden words, phrase and sentences from your beautiful mind. I would love to know what you have got.

⭕️Do mind messaging me privately. I like long conversations. I like to listen to your story too.

You are not suffering alone but you have to fight it on your own.