UNTITLED SEVENTEEN.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔J

J.I.S.U.N.G

I woke up in my room with staff surrounding me.

I looked around, confused.

"Why.. why are you all here?" I asked then sit up.

I saw a camera rolling on the side and immediately chuckled.

I covered my face with the blanket, not looking at the camera but at the staff that's beside the camera.

"Today will be the start of your show." One of them said then I chuckled again.

"Please get off the room.. I'll get ready." I said then they exited the room with the camera.

I get off and start to get ready.

I exited the dorm, fully dressed and said hi to the camera properly this time.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ I'm Jisung from F1N3ST." I bowed at them.

"Where are we going now?" The staff asked me as we head to another dorm.

"We'll be going to... Sona's dorm..?" I said then I knocked on her door.

The door then opened then Sona bowed a little.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" She said in almost a whisper voice.

"Come in." She let us in and I sit down on the sofa. She followed shortly.

Now, time to act like nothing even happened.

"Where will you two go for two days?" They asked us.

"We decided to go to Sungcheon and.." Sona looked at me.

"Hadong. Our theme for this trip is Flowers~" I said then Sona chuckled.

"Wait! I heard from my dear friend from Wanna One that we should also go to Jinju." I looked at her, confused.

"Wanna One?" I asked then she nodded.

"Yeah, Park Jihoon told me to go to Jinju for their food there." She said then my eyes widened.

"No, wait! Since when are you friends with Park Jihoon?" I asked then her face became blank before she laughed.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
S.O.N.A

I laughed when I realized nobody knows my friendship with Jihoon.

"Yah! She's keeping secrets." Jisung said, pointing at me.

I laughed and waved my hand as a no.

"Jihoon and I met while I was visiting Masan.

We met at this one cafe and we ended up becoming friends.

Then he became a trainee of SM then we became closer but then he left.

So, when I heard that he's joining PD101, I decided to support him.

I decided to visit him sometimes when they're free too." I explained then Jisung nodded.

"So, you two are close?" He said then I nodded.

"Closer than me?" He finished then I laughed.

"Maybe you're close with Daniel Hyung too." I laughed again at his words.

"Aniyo!" I whined then smacked him slightly

"Only Jihoon! We even text each other sometimes." I blurted out then Jisung scoffed.

"Yah. She doesn't even text me and we're partners." He said, making me laugh again.

"Anyway! So, let's go to Jinju then Hadong then Suncheon." I said then he looked at me with a weird face.

"Who said we're going to Jinju?" He said then I chuckled before I glare at him with a smile.

"We're going to Jinju for their food then we'll go to Hadong right away." I said then he laughed and nodded.

"Should we make a cheer?" I asked then he nodded.

"How about.. 'This Na, This is Sung and Let's go! Go! Go?" He said then I nodded.

"This Na!"

"This is Sung!"

"And let's Go! Go! Go!"

We jumped out of the screen as they turned off the camera.

Me and Jisung bursted out laughing.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔