Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"This means-," Kuzma managed to say before being cut off.

"Yes, I know what this means and I am fully prepared to deal with what will come because of it."

"Will you get off of me already, I think I deserve to be a part of a conversation that involves me and my future," Jesse said as she pushed at Maksim only to not have him move an inch.

He was as heavy as a tank, and that was saying something because Jesse had trained with some very strong lycans.

"Kuzma can you get her a towel or t-shirt to cover herself up," Maksim said exasperated.

"Yes, I'll be right back," the man now known to Jesse as Kuzma said before leaving the room for a moment and then returning a minute or two later with a large  white t-shirt which he promptly handed to Maksim who then proceeded to turn around and put it on her as if she were a small child.

"Okay, I'm dressed now which means that you can step away," Jesse said as she pushed Maksim to the side which he allowed.

Every minute that she remained in physical contact with him just made her that much more attached to him, and she couldn't have that.

"Since no one is going to introduce us I'll do it. Nice to meet you my name is Jesse," Jesse said as she walked farther from Maksim and closer to Kuzma who was closer to the only exit causing Maksim to let out a growl.

"What are you doing?" Maksim asked eyeing her with distrust.

"I'm introducing myself since you clearly aren't going to do it mr-, what's your name again?" Jesse asked her mate in an attempt to get on his nerves.

She knew his name, in fact she remembered it very clearly and loved the way it rolled of the tongue.

"Brother you didn't even introduce yourself before you mauled her," Kuzma commented taking far to big an interest in Jessie's legs that were only accentuated by the large t-shirt she wore.

"It didn't come up. It's not like it mattered at the moment," Maksim said as he moved towards Jesse to pull her to his chest.

"Didn't matter I've been here scared out of my mind while you tried to seduce me," Jesse said as she tried her best to make herself look like a sweet defenseless lamb, all of which she wasn't.

If she wanted to make it out of this place, then Kuzma was her best bet because he unlike the last man that had been in there with her before was not afraid to stand up to her mate.

"Introductions are pointless when I know that you are mine. Nothing else matters Jesse," Maksim said as he kept her up against him.

"I have to say it is very strange to see you behave this way," Kuzma said eyeing Maksim with astonishment.

"So you mean that he's not usually this pushy and abrasive," Jesse spoke as she got comfortable in the arms of her mate which he seemed to notice because he relaxed a bit too as he began to gently rub her arm.

"No, he is always this pushy and abrasive. I was taking about the way that he dots on you. It's just strange to see him behave in that manner," Kuzma replied.

"Oh," Jesse said as she realized that she was slowly giving in to Maksim's touches, and that he seemed to take notice of that.

"It can't be helped brother. Having her here against me is one of the greatest pleasures that I have ever been granted in this life," Maksim commented absentmindedly as he continued to relish in the touch of his mate who seemed to finally be giving into him just like he had expected.

"The pack-"

"I know, but it doesn't matter," Maksim said interrupting Kuzma before he gave away any information that might hurt his mate's feelings, and make her feel unwanted by both him and his people.

"I see. Well than congratulations are in order brother. I'll see to it that later tonight we have a couple of drinks in celebration," Kuzma spoke finally realizing that his brother's mind was made up and that it was better to stand with him instead of against him.

"Thank you, now tell Leif to prepare for the arrival of my mate," Maksim said sharing a look with his brother that he knew Jesse couldn't see because of the way that his head was positioned above hers.

"Alright," Kuzma said before turning and leaving Jesse alone with Maksim once again.

"What is going on here?" Jesse asked as she moved away from Maksim so that she could face him.

"We're making preparations for your arrival."

"You know that is not what I'm talking about. There are strange things going on here, really strange. I mean what even are you because I know for a fact that you are not a lycan. No lycan that I have ever met has had their eyes change the way that yours do?" Jesse said as she took two steps back in an attempt to pull away from him because suddenly she realized that getting out of here might not be as easy as she had anticipated. Especially if there were more people just like him outside of the door that kept her in the room.

What type of alternate universe had she stepped into?

"All will be explained to you in due time," Maksim said mysteriously.

He knew that now was not the moment to reveal to his mate the origin of his people especially since he knew that she still wanted to leave him.

If she somehow manages to escape Newston pack and make it back to where she was from, and she opened her mouth about what she saw here then there were going to be problems.

He couldn't risk it, not yet anyways.

Not until he could fully trust her.

......................................................................................
Author's Note: Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter