Chapter 2

Something was wrong here at least that was the first thing that crossed Jessie's mind as she let her eyes flicker between the two huge guys that seemed to have their eyes locked on her like if she were some sort of rare jewel.

"Ok I have no idea what is going on here, but I am not going to stick around to find out," she said as she tried to pull the door open only for it to be slammed shut with one hand by the man with grey eyes.

"You are not going anywhere like that," Maksim managed to growl out containing himself from throwing her over his shoulder and locking her in his room where only he could get to her.

"Like hell I'm not. I am not going to stay here with you two," she said as she stepped back into the room so that she had a clear view of both of the men in the room.

Her eyes flickered over to the man that had grabbed hold of her before watching as he kept his gaze on her body as he rubbed his throat.

Maksim contained the urge to go and break Leif's neck and instead settled for rushing over to the strange Lycan female and covering her with his body away from Leif's view.

"Don't look at her," he growled out as he clutched her to his chest the need to keep her as close to him as possible very big.

"Get off of me," She said pulling away from him ignoring the sparks that she coursing through her veins every time our skin made contact.

"Sorry sweetheart but you are staying where you are whether you like it or not," Maksim stated as his grip on her naked body tightened and he kept her backside towards the side of the room that Leif could not see.

All Jessie could think as she was pressed against the grey eyed stranger was that she was in deep shit, especially if the sparks that she was feeling coursing through her entire body were anything to go by.

"Fuck, I need to get out of here."

"You aren't going anywhere, you're mine," Maksim growled out which made Jessie realize that she had accidentally said that out loud.

"Fuck," Jessie growled out again.

She was screwed big time and she knew it. Somehow it felt like there was no getting out of anything this time.

"Get out," Maksim growled out.

"Thank god I thought you were serious," Jessie said as she attempted to pull away from Maksim ready to make a run for it only to be pulled to his chest again.

"Not you, him," he stated as she heard shuffling and the door to the room being opened and then shut closed; effectively sealing her inside with her presumed mate.

"I really can't stay here," Jessie said.

"You can and you will. You are mine."

"I belong to no one. I never wanted this for me."

"And you think I did. I did not want a mate-" Maksim began before being cut off.

"Perfect than since we agree that neither of us wanted this than we can go our separate ways and not look back," Jessie said as she attempted to pull away from him her heart hurting a little at the thought of actually leaving.

"No I didn't want you, But now that I have you I can't just let you walk away from me."

"Yes you can. Just let me go and I promise you'll never see me again," Jesse said as she again tried to push at his chest but failing miserably.

"I'll disappear and it will be like we never met," she continued hoping that he would agree, but at the same time hoping he wouldn't.

"No. You are staying here with me."

"I don't think-," Jesse started to say just as she felt a hand behind her neck, and his lips placed on top of hers effectively shutting her up.

Maksim kept hold of her neck with one hand and reached down to grab at her waist with the other as she jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist deepening the kiss even more as her arms wound around his neck.

Nothing has ever felt better than this. He slowly walked until he reached the bed and let her drop on there before climbing on top of her ready to finish what he had started.

"I want you," Maksim growled out as he felt his canines begin to grow signaling the beast inside of him wanting to come out.

He began to pull at his shirt managing to tear it off and throw it on the floor before again going back to kiss his mate the one thing in the world that completed him.

Jesse knew this was not supposed to happen, but she wanted it to because everything with him felt so right, but she knew she couldn't stay here she had to get back.

If she mated to him and he marked her there would be no going back.

"I can't do this," she said as she pushed at his chest to get him to stop kissing her like his life depended on it.

As Jesse struggled with herself over whether to pull away or not Maksim moved down to her throat, leaving a trail of kisses in his path.

That was when she felt the tip of his fangs near the spot where a wolf was supposed to be marked was when she snapped out of it.

"Get off of me. This isn't going to happen," Jesse shouted as she kneeled him in the balls, pulling away when he moved to clutch them in his hand.

"I don't know who you think you are, but that is not going to happen again because I am getting out of here whether you like it or not."

"There is no way out princess. Once you enter Newston pack territory there is no leaving."

"I've been told the same thing about plenty of other places and yet here I am," Jesse said confidently as she pulled her long black hair to the side.

"No one keeps me where I don't want to be. Not now and not ever."

............................................................................................................................................................................
Author's Note: Hey guys it's been a while since I've actually written anything simply because I haven't really had any inspiration. However, I just finished writing an essay for my religion class which weirdly got me in the mood to come back to my stories that I have put on hold for a while, so I'll be uploading accept my mate next and then rejected by my own probably some time this week.