♡ˎˊ˗ t w e n t y - t w o

ZHU ZHENGTING
________

Today we got our phones back.
'I can finally text her..' I smiled at the black screen of my phone. Opening it up, I went straight to the message app.

CAI HUA
________

"I hate this!" I screamed to myself. I was stuck in the dorm all week. Not being able to dance was like, not being able to sleep or eat. There was nothing to do. My roommates hate me, the fridge is empty, and it's hot outside.

That's when I heard a beep going off on my phone. I then opened the app to see it was the one person who I least expected.

It was the pizza delivery store.

I picked it up and wondered why they were calling me as the line was picking up.

"Hello?"

"Um miss, I've been waiting out here for about 30 minutes now. I, uh, have your pizza you order."

I mentally smacked my forehead.

"I'm so sorry, I'll be right there." I said dashing out of the dorm room.

Hurrying to open the front door, I opened to see a worn out and sweating man holding a pizza box.

"I'm so sorry!" I said grabbing the box out of his hands and giving him the money, including a tip because I made him wait out in the hot weather.

"It's all good miss!" He scratched the back of his neck. He then quickly got on his bike and drove off. I thought confusingly of the scene that just happened so fast, but then shrugged it off and headed back inside.

Stopping for a minute to open my dorm room, I realized something.

"Shit."

I locked myself out.

+

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 2K VIEWS AHHHGGGGGG

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I LOVE YOU GUYSSSSS