lucky girl or unlucky girl

"Me?"

Joohyun asked while her eyes are forming hearts as it twinkles as she heard her name slip from seungwan's pink plump lips.

Seungwan's eyes was about to popped out when she heard The girl said.The realization hits seungwan so hard that the Joohyun, Bae Joohyun that her father describe was a sweet and caring one not this badass goddess who looks like a pervert one.

"You!?"

Seungwan yelled and stood up abruptly at her chair, making Joohyun flinch at seungwan's reaction. Seungwan eyed Joohyun from head to toe, as seungwan landed her eyes on the latter's face she can she the other girl is wearing that devilish smirk.

"Well, well, well, it looks like this will be the best school year for me then."

Joohyun said teasingly at the shivering girl. Making Joohyun wants to laugh at how nervous she is, she really likes how this new girl got her full attention and she promised herself to make her property.

"W-what do you mean by that?!"

"You will know soon, as you live with me in the same house."

Joohyun said and wink at her. Seungwan blinked her eyes three times as she process what the other girl means by her words. She frozed at her spot when she finally realized what Joohyun means.

"I...S-sir what did she mean by that?"

"Don't worry I'll make sure she behaves with you and other roommates."

"Well that's a relief."

"Just call me dad for now on."

Mr. Bae smiled charmingly making Wendy felt comfort in his gaze compare to his daughter's lustful and devil's stare, Wendy felt chills down her spine as she remember how Irene's eyes lingered on her.

"Tsss... Father I will smack your forehead for this sudden arrange marriage you set."

Wendy whispered at herself while following Mr. Bae who is leading the way towards her new dorm or room.

Seulgi's sweats are slowly trickling down her skin as she keeps practicing her new dance routine for their upcoming cheer leading competition, and as a team captain she needs to lead their team into success.

As sway her body in rhythm, she suddenly remembered the girl she met earlier. Seulgi can't help but to smile at the sudden image that flashing on her mind. Her other members noticed how Seulgi smiled and blushed.

"Wow, you look so happy today captain!"

Her members said as they teased Seulgi. Making Seulgi more flustered and smile shyly at them.

"Am I?"

Seulgi asked innocently. The others nodded furiously while smiling at her.

"Yes you do, hahahaha well who's the lucky guy?"

One of her member named Mina asked.

"Well, it's not a He honestly it's a she."

"You mean a girl?"

Sana asked.

"Y-yes..."

Seulgi answered nervously, scared that her friends and members will disown her. But her fears vanished as they hug her and gave a comforting hug making the girl smile.

"Aww...that's okay Seulgi."

Mina said while the others nodded in agreement. Making Seulgi smiled widely at them.