You

Seulgi was just wondering around their school's hallway to take a walk, she was too bored with all the stupid lectures in their room so she just decides to ditch.

She was busy typing at her phone when someone bump into her. They both landed on the ground and groaned caressing their butts. Seulgi glared at the person who bump into her and was about shout, but her mouth shuts automatically when she saw the person.

"You-- H-hi!"

Seulgi said and hastily stood up offering her hands to the girl. The girl looked up to her with an innocent confuse stare. Seulgi just smile at the girl revealing her famous eyesmile.

"Hello?"

The girl said hesitantly. And held seulgi's hand she help the girl to stood up, the girl stood up and tidy her school uniform. While Seulgi was busy eyeing the girl who is busy tidying herself.

The girl wave her hands at the spacing out Seulgi. Seulgi shook her head to wake herself and immediately smiled when she saw the girl's face.

"Are you okay?"

Asked the girl.

"Ahmm...Yeah I'm okay."

"Okay, I need to go now..."

The girl was about to go and walk away but Seulgi stopped her by holding her wrist. Making her stopped and look at their hands then looked at Seulgi completely confuse.

"Umm. What is it?"

The girl asked and smiled timidly while she pulled her wrist away gentle from seulgi. Making Seulgi blushed at what she did, Seulgi cough and fixed her self.

"W-what's your name?"

Seulgi asked while looking at the girl's twinkling eyes, the girl smiled at her making seulgi's heart beat rise up.

"I'm Seungwan, Son Seungwan."

The girl named seungwan said while smiling at Seulgi.

"Well that was a boyish name for a pretty girl but it still suits her."

Seulgi was still spacing out making her self look like a fool for spilling her thoughts in front of Seungwan. The other girl giggled at her dumbness and cuteness.

"Yeah, I know."

Seungwan said and gave her the warmest and sweetest smile, making seulgi's face turned into red.

"Oh god did I just spill my thoughts?"

Seulgi said while face palming her face.

"Yes kind of...but don't worry it's cute. Hahahaha."

Seungwan said as she laughed lightly making Seulgi smiled too.

"Btw I'm Seulgi, Kang Seulgi."

Seulgi said offering her hands at seungwan who kindly accept it for a handshake. As their hands touch Seulgi can feel electricity flow over her whole body.

"Nice too meet you Seulgi, but I really need to go."

"Okay then see you when I see you, Seungwan."

"Yeah you too, bye."

Seungwan said and smile at Seulgi one last time before leaving the smiling and blushing bear alone waving her hands at seungwan.

"Wow, I guess this day was not that bad after all. I'll find you again Son Seungwan."

Seulgi said at herself while grinning like a fool at no one.

Joy was currently listening to her favorite Song on her iPod when she saw a girl who seems so lost like a puppy and keeps on pouting like a child looking for her mommy.