Drunk

*Celebrating A Party*

Raika:Hey!~la~la~la~*hicup*.

Kise:Muah!*blows a kiss**hicup*I Love you Kumatsuchii!

Kumatsu:*Blush*S-shut Up Kis-se!(he hit's the wall and accidently making him also kise faint due to the shock)

Raika:He! is a tsun-tsun *hicup*also! We have a tsundere duo!la~la~la~la~.

Midorima:*mutters about lucky stuffs*

Takao:Let's go buy your item shin-chan!

Midorima:Sure

Takao and Midorima:*went to the store,when Raika suddenly throw's a knife at them,and suddenly fainted due to the loss of blood*

Kuroko:*deadpanned*MILKSHAKE-CHAN!*goes to akashi*Can I marry you?

(not drunk)Akashi:*smirks*Sure T~e~t~s~u~y~a~,But I'll be the dad and it's not milkshake-chan it's Sei,right my lovely tetsuya?

Kuroko:*smiles*Sure,whaterver you say Sei.

Akashi:*nosebleed*(fainted)

Kuroko:What happened?*sleepy*hmmm...*asleep on akashi*

Murasakibara:Muro-chin,give me candy*whines*

Himuro:Well,*smirks* would you like something better,if then follow me

Mura-chin(too long):Hmmm....*chomps a piece of plastic bottle*It take's like plastic

Himuro:Too Cute!!!*nosebleed* and fainted*

Mura-chin:Hmmm..*head on the lap of Himuro*S-soft....*fell asleep while still chomping on the plastic bottle*

Aomine:bakaagami I luv Ya!

Kagami:HUH?!what the heck Ahomine!*blushu*I LOVE YA TO!

Aomine:Bakagami,yo so Kute!

Kagami:Ahomine,You so freakind dorablesb!

Aomine and kagami:*hug each other and accidentally hitting each other's head also due to the shock they fainted*

Raika:Prala~la~la~.......Oya~I am the king Of Banana!!!!!*step's on a banana and fell also fainted*

What the hell did I just Write