The game show.

Shout out to samantha_pie9 for letting me use her OC check her out her stories are AWESOME!
"Hey guys" Said Agnes  (samantha_pie9's OC) as she walked in with a camera crew. "What are we gonna do now?" I asked "Its simple webby. Another game show." Said Agnes. "Great" mumbled Louie. "Cant I watch ottoman empire in peace?" Louie asked "No!" Yelled Agnes "DEWEY! HUEY!" Yelled Agnes "Don't hide from me!" Agnes called after them. Dewey and Huey knew she had a bow and Arrow and they ran in. "Hey!" Huey laughed nervously. They noticed the camera crew. "Great!" Yelled Dewey. "Now sit down." Said Agnes "Okay" they all sat down in the living room. Welp now comes another game show "Whats going on in here lads" asked scrooge "Ah. Scrooge just in time for the weel of fortune" said Agnes "Not you again" Said Scrooge "Sorry McDuck" Agnes said

" WELCOME BACK TO. WEEL OF FORTUNE" Said Agnes. "The possible prices to win are... A DuckBucks gift card for coffee.. A Ducks R Us Gift Card. A McDuck enterprises card. And a ticket to DuckLand" Said Agnes "Um..." I mumbled "Webby you first" Said Agnes motioning towards me "Alright.." I said. I spinned the wheel. "YAY! You got a gift card to... DuckBucks" said Agnes. She handed me one. "Thanks... " i sat back down "LOUIE!! Your up next" said Agnes "Okay......" He got up to spin the wheel.
"You got a gift card to... Ducks R Us!" Said Agnes "Alright..." He said as Agnes handed him the gift card.  "McDuck. Or scroogie. Your up next" said Agnes "Please call me Mr.McDuck" said Scrooge as he walked up to the wheel and spun it "AND YOU GOT A CARD TO.... MCDUCK ENTERPRISES" Said Agnes "What?! I own that bisnuess!!" Said Scrooge "Alright next is Dewey" said Agnes. "Im out of here" Scrooge said he threw his card in the air. "Got it" Louie said as he slid towards the card. I giggled. "Alright Dewey" SPIN THAT WHEEL" Said Agnes. "Okay...." He said "HEY LOOK IS THAT A BIRD" He pointed which made everyone look over there. Next thing we knew he was gone. " DEWEY!!!" Said Agnes "Oh well"She said "HUEY GET UP HERE AND SPIN THAT WHEEL"  said Agnes "Alright" He said . He spun the wheel. He got a McDuck Enterprises card and the game was over.

"Well that was fun?" I said... "Sure was. Ill come back next week" Said Agnes "NO! I mean you cant because... Where going on a trip!" Said Louie. "Oh okay" she said "Ill come back the week after that" said Agnes "okay!" Louie said. "Sounds good to me" louie said "See y'all later" Said Agnes "Byeee" we all waved.
That was something XD
I will update it with my idea.
Tomorrow.... Stat tuned...... Bye people
Hoot hoot
Disclaimer
This was supposed to be out yesterday but i was having problems publishing it
- 💜 Ashley