I have a better idea

Alright... I know you expected me to report June but lemme tell you i came up with a way better idea... We left of at..

"Its a plan then"

"Wait!" I say "What" asks Addison "I just got the best idea ever!" I say "And whats that?" Addison asks " Well.. What better person to report it to than... Louie" i reply "OF COURSE!" Addison yells. "Whats that noise?" Asks Kristen ( 0ofKylie0's Oc) "That sounds like kristen!" Says Addison "Cause it is me" Says Kristen at the door "What are you guyss up to?" She asks "a plan to destroy one of those evil hoe's named June" says addison as shes jumping around my room "Pretty much" i say "Ooooo i wanna help" says Kristen "Whats it about?" Asks Kristen. After explaining the whole thing to her. Then..... Well we did it! We had a plan to stop June i guess. "If we can get louie to belive June's a evil hoe we can get everyone to belive shes an evil hoe" says Addison "Eh id rather just tell louie than to tell the whole world" I say "Alright well imma go now" says Kristen "Bye yall" she says "Bye we say"

And thats our plan for tomorrow!

Yes another cliffhanger cause you all good people include cliff hangers >:3 Dont worry though i will release the part :3
Shout to:
0ofKylie0

I will give shout outs to you right now:
Shout out to everyone who hasnt gotten a shout out!

Your Welcome
:3
-💜 Ashley