Ch. 19: The Past Untold

Taekwoon

"Seunghyun hyung," I said again as I could not believe that my teacher was sitting right in front of me. 

"Mhmm," he hums as he gestures for me to sit. So, I did. I gasped as I could still see the younger version in him. His aura still remained the same. The way he held himself is charismatic. The sharp look in his eyes that used to scare me was intact too. 

"How..."

"...that I am still alive?"

"Yes."

"I don't even know myself exactly," he chuckles as he leans against the wall behind him. Something tells me that he did know. 

"I..."

"I know."

"I didn't even say it yet."

"Don't forget that the Choi clan are blessed with psychic powers and most importantly, the Sight," he smiles.

"Right..."

"Ask me what you came here for," he says in a serious tone.

"How is my Queen? Was he scared? Did he miss me? Did he suffer," I rambled.

"Cha Hakyeon Wangbi....was a great Queen. A true gem that brighten our kingdom. It....," he began to say, but cuts himself off. "He wanted you to have this," he says as he pulls out a scroll from his bag. 

"How....?"

"The Queen was skilled more than just water and healing," he answers simply, and tosses it to me. 

After I caught it, I looked at it with tears blurring my vision. I slowly opened it and gasped when I noticed that it was blank. Puzzled, I ran my fingers over it to see if there was indeed a message. but written in invisible ink or something. Right when a tear drop onto it, his beautiful handwriting appeared.

 It read:

"To my true King,

  I do not even know why I am writing this now. It really does seem to be absurd. I had never trusted my ability to see the future as it has never been an ability that I was good at. But, a few days ago, I saw something that I did not like. I... can't bear to say it for I think it will come true if I do. In fact, I curse myself for seeing it. Oh, how the fates have been unkind to us. Taekwoon, I don't know what to do. Grandma always said that the future we Chas see will always come to past. I hope she is wrong.  If....and only if, this comes true. Then, my worst nightmare has come to be. Taekwoon, I do not know what to do without you. I love you....

 Yours Eternally,

 Hakyeon

"Hakyeon...HAKYEON," I cried out as I clutched onto the scroll.  I looked back down on at the scroll. The words swirled and blended together into an image of Hakyeon...and a baby?

and a baby?

A/N: Imagine that Hakyeon and the baby wearing hanboks.