1

(EDIT)

Most people seem to read this story so I ask you all read my other book too. I am currently working on improving my writing. My other book is completed and I am working on one right now, so I could really use all the support I can get. There is decent time gaps between when I made each book btw and the one I am working on is not posted yet. But this is my first and most popular book. So please check out the others.

Also since people read this one the most here is a photo of me so you know who your author is ^•^ ^~^
(The photos and stuff I had was old so here is some updated photos of me)

Also since people read this one the most here is a photo of me so you know who your author is ^•^ ^~^ (The photos and stuff I had was old so here is some updated photos of me)

(UPDATED PHOTOS 2022) [no makeup in any unless it's mascara bc I can't do makeup for the life of me]

3rd person POV
Lance woke up to a knock on his door. "Who is it?!" Lance yelled half asleep. "It's me, Keith!" Keith yelled back to him from the other side of the door. "Oh it's just you. Go away!" Lance yelled once again. "Nope Shiro said to come to the lounge!" Keith hollered back now leaning with his back on the door. Lance gets up with only pajama pants on and walks to the door. As soon as he opened it Keith fell backwards onto him. Keith jumped up as soon as he realized what has just happened. "Oh um well hurry up." Keith said to lance while helping him up. Keith then walked out the room and to the lounge. About 1 hour later lance finally arrived. "What took so long?" Pidge asked annoyed. "I HAVE to do my skin care routine before anything!" Lance answered. "Well, Lance and Keith, you two are annoying everyone with your constant fighting and so we came up with a solution." Shiro started. "Everyone but both of you are going out for tonight and we will return tomorrow afternoon. While we are gone you tw..." Shiro was then cut off by Pidge, "you guys will have to play would you rather, but you don't get to choose what you pick from, Hunk and I created some cards you will have to use and if I do say so myself they are pretty interesting." She said with a smirk. "It was my idea for would you rather!" Hunk pointed out proud of himself. "Yes well, as I was saying, the twist is the thing you choose you actually have to do, and if you back out you will have to only eat Coran's special space goo for 3 weeks and the game continues until we get back." Pidge finished. Allura went over to Keith and gave him a hug then did the same for Lance. "I wish you both the best of luck and for you guys to realize your friendship will be better for the team." She then walked out the room along with the others. Pidge was the last to walk out and she handed Lance the cards as she left.

Keith's POV

Why is the team so evil. I walk over to Lance and take the cards from him. "I go first, so would you rather, eat space goo for the rest of your life or...wait... am I reading this right?" This can not be right what the fuck is wrong with Pidge! "What does it say, it can be that bad." Lance said. "Ok, would you rather eat space goo for the rest of your life or sleep in my bed with me tonight." I said smugly. Lance's face looked hilarious. "We....well umm I don't want to eat space goo FOREVER! So I um guess s..sleep with y...you." Lance said stuttering while I light blush runs along his face.
Lance's POV
I HAVE TO SLEEP IN THE SAME BED AS HIM!!!!! Oh god oh god oh god, see what no one really knows is I have kinda had a little crush on Keith since the bonding moment we had. I told everyone I forgot it because I didn't want to admit to it or anyone use it against me or anything. "Well my turn." I said taking a card. "Oh I like this one. Would you rather bake me a cake or make me coffee!" I said enjoyed because I love both of those things. "Coffee because it's easier and I can make me some, thank god Coran to us to that mall place that had human things for sale." Keith replied. We walked into the kitchen and sat on the counter while Keith started on the coffee. "Hey Lance?" Keith started saying. "Ya?" I reply. "Do you think we could stop playing the game and just hang out, I feel like we don't need a game to help us be friends or whatever. We can just tell them when they get back that we played." I don't really feel like playing this game either do Keith had a good point, I do want to get to know him I just don't want him to know that. "Whatever as long as I get my coffee." I said and rolled my eyes to make it seem like I didn't care. "If I have to make you coffee then you still have to sleep in my bed." Why would Keith want me to sleep in him bed?!?! Is there a chance he likes me to...... no way there has to be some reason tho. "Ok whatever I just want my coffee!" I whined.
A/N: ok so don't judge me for this I am just bored so I am going to wright this story. No one will probably read it anyways besides friends so it doesn't really matter. Bye!