Chapter 1

Lance's POV

"Ughhhhhh, class was so boringgggg," I whine as I flop onto my bed.

"College can be that way sometimes." Pidge shifts his glasses up his nose, and he does the anime glasses thing. He continues typing on his computer, probably writing some code or something. (A/N Pidge will be posing as a boy, for the purpose of her being roommates with Lance and Hunk)

Hunk rolls his eyes, "What happened today, Lance?"

"We had to listen to the boring voice read from our textbooks. Even the professor fell asleep!" I roll off of my bed and onto the floor, groaning. I managed to pull a pillow down with me.

"That sucks. Well, my day was great! We learned how to make this delicious new meal." Hunk's eyes started to sparkle.

I mock him, "Blah, blah, blah, I get to have fun in my classes, meh, meh, meh."

Pidge closes his laptop and sighs, "Lance, what do you want?"

I put my face into my pillow and mumble incoherent words.

"Lance..."

Pidge is scary when he does that, so I roll back over, "I wanna watch a movie." 

"That sounds great!" Hunk exclaims, "I know the perfect movie! You'll have to let me run to a Redbox, though."

"Alright, and we'll order a pizza. What kind would you like, Hunk?" Pidge opens up his laptop again.

"I'll just eat whatever you guys get." He grabs his keys and walks out of the door, "I'll be back in a few!" 

Pidge pulls up the Domino's website, "So, what kind of pizza would you like, Lance?"

"Nope, no, you, nope, no no no no no, no, you don't, I'm ordering the pizza," I yell, and grab Pidge's computer straight from his lap.

"Fine, whatever."

I order a large cheese pizza, I know that's what Pidge likes, so I don't have to ask. I fill out the address and everything else, and I eventually get to the 'special instructions' box. I giggle to myself, getting an idea. 

Pidge looks at me, concerned, "Did you finally lose your mind?"

I giggle to myself some more, and type into the box, 'Send your cutest delivery boy.'

A few minutes later, Hunk gets back with the movie, "I'm back!" 

I'm still giggling to myself slightly. Hunk notices, and asks Pidge, "Is he okay?"

He shrugs his shoulders, "Who knows? He's been giggling like that to himself since he finished ordering the pizza."

"Oh, well," he shrugs his shoulders, as well. He goes to put the movie into the DVD player, but it won't turn on. "Huh, maybe it's not plugged in right. Pidge, could you help me with this?"

"Sure," he says. He walks over to the DVD player, and they both start to fix it. I start scrolling through Pinterest, I'd just get in the way, anyway.