Daddy: Come opened the fuckin door

I started using the vibrator and took a picture. I sent it to Keenon.

Me: Sorry daddy I'm busy!

Daddy: Well I'll just go fuck somethin

Me: Go ahead and I'll go right back to stripping!

Daddy: Why you always gotta pull that card?

"Oh my god!" I moaned out.

Daddy: Just let me in so I can give you this dick and you can massage my back

I moaned softly as I had a small orgasm. Dick always work better anyways! I cleaned everything up and stripped putting on my black Louboutin's on that Keenon likes. I fluffed my hair a little bit, then went to the front door.

I opened it and he was looking at his phone. He walked in, not paying attention to me. I slammed the door closed and grabbed a hoody Keenon left on the barstool at the island. I put it on and took my shoes off throwing them at his back. I stormed in the room slamming the door closed, then locking it. I heard him chuckle, he is an asshole!

"Let me in ma." he said through the door and I ignored his ass. I went in the bathtoom and ran bath water, then added bubbles. I left the room and went to the kitchen getting a bowl. "You mad?" he asked as I got strawberries, mango, watermelon and a varity of berries. I went back in the room putting a blueberry in my mouth. I grabbed a VOSS water out of the fridge, then put lemon in it.

"Don't bother me, your sleeping on the couch!" I said closing the door in his face. I locked it and grabbed my bath tray. I sat it on the tub with low bubbles and turned the water off. I took the hoody off, then pinned my hair up. I got in the tub and grabbed my phone as I ate a strawberry. I heard the bedroom door open and I sighed. I felt kisses on my neck and hands massaging my shoulders.

"Bye Keenon!" I said before putting a slice of mango in my mouth. I scrolled through the latest vogue magazine on my iPhone 5c.

"I'm sorry baby." he said as I ate a piece of watermelon.

"I don't care." I said and he sighed as I took a sip of my water. "Your ruining my peace, do you mind?" I asked looking at him.

"Toya, you know I was playin' with you." he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Bye Keenon!" I said and he sucked his teeth and left. "Yo ass still sleepin' on the couch, so don't try no slick shit!" I yelled out to him. I finished my fruit, magazine, water and cleaned my body, before getting out of the tub. I put the bath tray next to the tub and got out, wrapping myself in my towel. I went in the kitchen and threw away the empty bottle and put the bowl in the sink. I seen Keenon on the couch and I was still horny, he was chillen and lookin' hella sexy. I went in the living room and dropped my towel in front of him. I straddled on him and he placed his hand on my ass. "Are you going to cooperate, or are you still gon be an ass?" I asked.

"I wanna say an ass so bad, but a nigga hard." he said and I rolled my eyes. "Toya, I'm sorr-" I cut him off.

"Stop talking your ruining everything." I said and he toppled on top of me.

"What's wrong wit' you today?" he asked and I shrugged as he took his Polo boxers off. He put the tip in and I let out a light moan, he been lackin' on givin' me the dick! "You gon have to check that attitude." he said aggressively shoving what could fit of his dick, in me. He grabbed my left leg and placed it by my head and fucked me hard as hell! "Yo' ass gon stop actin' like that?" he asked roughly.

"Fuck Daddy!" I moaned and he choked me.

"Answer my fuckin' question bitch!" he said aggressively knowing that turns me on. I nodded and the door busted down as cops swarmed in the apartment. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me.

"Keenon Jackson, your under arrest." one cop said as I sat up. "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you?" the cop read him his Miranda Rights. Keenon's once hard member was now soft and dangling there.

"Can he at least put some clothes on?" I asked as he put hand cuffs on Keenon.

"Escort her to the back for his clothes." one cop escorted me to the back and I got him a white t-shirt, red and white elite socks, Hydro retro 6 slides, Polo boxers and Jordan basketball shorts.

"Hurry up!" the cop said pushing me out the bedroom door making me stumble.

"Don't put yo' fuckin' hands on her!" Keenon yelled to the cop as I walked over to him.

"What did you do?" I mouthed putting his Polo boxers on.

"Its a bullshit charge!" he whispered as I put his basketball shorts on, they took his cuffs off and he put his socks, shoes and shirt on. I looked at him and my eyes got watery. I hugged him and he hugged back, "Get everything out the safe and pack our clothes and important shit, we goin' to Mexico for a while." he whispered in my ear. Tears started pouring out of my eyes and he sighed. "Don't start ma!" he told me wiping my tears, then they put his cuffs back on. He kissed my forehead, then pecked my lips as they pulled him out of the apartment.

Keenon >>>>