Chapter One

Ms.Monroe's POV

'Breathe Jay Breathe' I Said To Myself Entering The Classroom. There Were At Least 25 Students In This First Period, All Loud Speaking,Half Dressed Females & Males. I Grabbed A Piece Of Chalk And Started Writing My Name Across The Board...Suddenly The Loudest Talking Dimmed Down To The Slightest Whispers.

"Ms.Monroe Huh??" Said A Student As I Turned Around To Face The Class.

"That's My Name..You Like The Way It Comes Out Your Mouth" I Said Licking My Lips And Picking Up My Suitcase.

"So What You Is??" Asked A Boy With A  Very Big Nose...Nigga Slick Reminded Me Of Squidward A Lil Bit..But I Like To Keep My Comments To Myself.

"The Correct Question Is...What Are You? ..Im A Human Being..Im Your New Chemistry Professor As Well..Does That Answer Your Question Squidward??"

The Class Started Laughing.

"Nahh I'm Just Playing With Ya...But I'm Your New Chemistry Professor...I Like To Keep It Real And Simple..You Don't Like What I Say...Switch Classes But I Promise You I Can Treat You Better Then Any Professor Up In This College..I'm Here To Expand Your Minds As Well As Your Intellectual Abilities..I Can Be Your Friend Or Your Worst Enemy...If You Have Any Questions About Me Feel Free To Ask."

All The Girls Squealed And Started Whispering While Looking Me Up And Down. 

"What's Your Status??" A Girl With Hazel Eyes Said Licking Her Lips At Me, She Had A Tight Dress On That Fitted Her Frame.

"I'm Single." I Said Laughing.

"How Old Are You??" Another Female Asked.

Did They Really Just Ask That?

"I Bet She About Thirty."

"Nahhh She At Least In Her Mid-Twenties."

I Laughed At Everybody And Their Statements Until I Heard Faint Whispering Coming From At Least Five Girls.

"I Just Wanna Lick Her Up And Down.."

"Don't You Though...God Damn She Fine."

"Mhmmn I Bet Ima Be On Time With Homework And School Everyydayyy.."

Lawdd Have Mercy...I Got Some Freaks In My Class.

"I'm 22" I Said Laughing Faintly. "Anyway I Think That's Enough Questions,You Guys Really Are Something Else."

"Awww Man..I Wanted To Know More." A Girl With Jet Black Hair Said.

"What Do You Wanna Know?" I Asked.

"She Wanna Know What That Mouth Do With Her Thot Ass." A Boy Said Out Loud Laughing.

"Oh Shit!!" A Girl Said Laughing.

"I Ain't No Thot!!" The Girl Said Trying To Explain Herself.

"But You Fucked The Whole Squad??" The Boy's Friend Said.

"Bruhhh Hell Yeah...Shawt Bout 5'2 But Her Throat 8'5" He Said Laughing.

The Girl Ducked Down And Looked A Little Embarrassed.

"Alright Alright Alright..Class That's Enough..." I Said Trying To Hold My Laughter In. "Chill Out...We Only Got Ten More Minutes Of Class And I Haven't Even Caught Any Of Your Names Or What You Guys Do."

I Sat Down In My Chair And Sat My Legs Up On My Desk, Adjusting My Burberry Shoes And Tie And Looked At The Class.

"Starting From You.." I Pointed At This Girl..Who Hadn't Even Spoken Since I Walked Through The Door.

She Looked At Me And Looked Back Down.

"I'm Natalie.." She Said.

I Kept My Gaze On Her As Many Others Called Their Name Out...I Rarely Payed Attention To Them Because It Was Something About This Natalie Chick That I Couldn't Put My Hand On...It Was Just Something About Her...The Bell Rung..

One Of The Girls Stood Up Quickly And Made A Little Announcement.

"Ohh Yeah Don't Forget About My Sleepover Tonight For Those Who Got An Invitation...We Have So Many Ideas To Discuss." She Had A Red Cherry Pop Sucker In Her Mouth And Took It Out And Licked Her Lips At Me As She Grabbed Her Things.

"See You Monday Ms.Monroe.." She Said Twisting Towards The Door.

"See You All Monday." I Said Running My Fingers Through My Hair.

Lawd Lawd Lawd...I Got A Class Full Of Females That Wanna Fuck Me...

Hi My Marvellous Readers!! So How Did You Guys Like This First Chapter..I Just Wanted To Give Y'all A Lil Feeling About Ms.Monroe And How She All Started. There Will Two-Three POV's In The Next Chapter...Introducing The New Students Inside Of Ms.Monroe's Classroom...Anyway Tell Me How You Feeling...Y'all Like Ms.Monroe Already??

Vote,Comment & Give Me Feedback.

Love,

Layssia ❤