Prologue

Prologue

"Push. Luna push." The doctor said to Luna Rachel. Rachel was panting hard and pushing with all her might when one of the two babies popped out. "It's the girl that came out first" the doctor informed them "keep pushing, " said the doctor Rachel kept pushing until the second baby was out.

They were in the delivery room for three hours straight. "Doctor," a nurse said "please come here" the doctor nodded and followed the nurse. "The baby girl is awake but her eyes aren't changing like ours do I strongly believe she's blind," the nurse said.

The doctor looked at the little girl before nodding his head and walked out to his alpha to tell him the baby girl was blind. The Alpha roared in anger and had a fit. He took the baby girl out of the hospital before the Luna Rachel could hold her and ran to his pack borders and put the baby on the ground outside the border so she would die so he would not have to claim her as his daughter. Little did he know that 17 years from now that she would recognize him from his voice when he called her brat as he left to head back to the pack house.

When the alpha arrived back at the pack hospital. He told the doctor to tell the Luna that the little girl died. the doctor obeyed the alpha and told the Luna the baby girl died just a minute ago. The Luna cried for the loss of her daughter. She felt like she was lost and fell into depression she put on a mask to hide her feelings for her lost of her daughter every night she cried for her.

They tried to have another baby girl but never succeeded. They did have another four boys.