“If you don’t both shut up, I am going to take this ear bud out of my ear and run it over with my motorcycle.” I shout again.

“Wow Andy. Why are you shouting at us?” Sylvia said.

“Yah we didn’t do anything wrong?” Annabelle said.

“Just tell me what I need to know!” I was currently parked three miles from the café I was meeting at. I had no idea what I was getting myself into and I felt that I needed a little bit of information or guidance with this.

“Honey, we have no clue what he’s going to say. We just need you to find out things on him that we can use. Who he talks to, what he does, where he lives, things like that!” Sylvia said.

“Who he talks to, what he does, where he lives. Got it.” I said.

“No! Don’t quiz him, just talk. Be yourself, could you?” Annabelle said.

“Be myself, don’t quiz just talk. Who he talks to, what he does, where he lives. I really got it this time!”

“Okay, then why aren’t you there yet?” Annabelle said.

“Yah, it’s almost 10:30.” Sylvia said.

“I may be nervous, but I’m still hard to get.” I started my bike back up and made my way to the coffee shop.

Fucking shit, here we go.

“I was afraid you weren’t going to make it!” Ryker said.

“Have no fear, for I am here!” Yes, nailed it!

“Um, okay?” he said. Maybe I didn’t nail it? Heh…

“Yah, so who do you talk to?”

“Well-“

“What do you do?”

“Actually-“

“Where do you live?”

“Would you actually like me to answer any of these questions?”

“God damn it Andy!” Sylvia said.

“Heh… Sorry, I’m awkward sometimes!” I blushed. I freaking blushed. In front of the guy who is hunting me down! I blushed!

“It’s okay!” he laughed. He took a step closer to me and pushed some hair out of my face. “It’s cute.” My eyes instantly widened, I’m sure, and I took a step back, pretending I was surveying the area.

“So why is this place open so late?” I asked, gaining my confidence.

“Well let’s just say I know a guy and I wanted this to be private.” He winked.

“I’m not having sex with you.” I said.

“See you keep saying that-“

“And I keep meaning it. If all you want is sex then I can be anywhere else, I only came here for my own curiosity.” Sylvia and Annabelle weren’t saying anything, so I assumed that I was on the right track, not messing up this time.

“Fine, we can just talk or whatever. Although I still like my privacy so I’m closing this gate if you don’t mind.” He said walking up to it.

“Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit.” I mumbled as he walked away from me.

“It’s okay!” Sylvia said, sounding like she had food in her mouth. “We have Jade, Bree, and Blare there somewhere, so just keep doing what you’re doing and don’t get nervous. It will be alright!” I let out a breath that I hadn’t even noticed I was holding.