“You’re right. I don’t have anyone hunting me down. Not yet anyways.”

“What?” I asked sitting up on the bed to look at her, who was still lying beside me.

“Well people don’t just get into this job by choice at my age. Our parents are practically the same. Only difference being that, your parents are hopeless romantics and mine were never together. I was a mistake brought into this world to help others. I had to learn the ins and outs of this career by age ten. Most little girls got to be princesses and dancers. I was forced to be a fighter and battle. You were raised and I was trained. My parents don’t even see me as their daughter; they see me as a comrade. So yes Andy, I’m not being chased by people, to be killed, but I do know how hard it is to have this life. Plus it’s only a matter of time before what’s happening to you, happens to me.”

“Bree, I’m so sorry! I didn’t know!”

“Hey! It’s okay, honestly. It has some advantages, like I can kick about everyone’s ass at any given moment! Who doesn’t wish they could do that?!” She said making me laugh.

“Oh and Bree?” I asked.

“Mhmm?” She mumbled with her eyes closed.

“Can you explain what is exactly happening to me?”

“Nuhuhuh! That’s your parent’s responsibility! Not mine!” She smiled hopping off the bed. She held out a hand and lifted me up too. I gave her a smile and instantly went in to hug her. At first she stood there stiff but I wasn’t going to let go until the bitch hugged me back! She eventually wrapped her arms around me and hugged me back. I let go of her before she felt uncomfortable.

“Sorry!” I smiled, not sorry at all.

“I know you’re not sorry, and I will still punch you for my amusement!” she smiled back.

I actually quite love Bree and I’s relationship.

“Café Mama is a go.”

“I thought we agreed that calling this Café Mama is stupid.”

“You said it, but I assumed you were kidding! I was just playing along!”

“You said Café Mama! Why in the world would it be called Café Mama?!”

“Because it’s at a café and Mama loves her some cafés!”

“I assume you are calling yourself Mama?”

“You assumed correct!”

“Please, tell me who your children are.”

“I don’t need any children to call myself Mama.”

“The only Mama you are is the one in that scary movie.”

“She had long hair! I’ll take it as a compliment!”

“But her face. Did you see her face? Yah, that’s your exact same face. Are you sure you didn’t actually act as her in the movie? The resemblance is astounding.”

“Want to see how I can make your face resemble that rotten tomato over there?”

“Oh bring it on, ‘Mama’”

“Guys! Can you shut up?” I shouted at Sylvia and Annabelle, who were arguing in my earbud.

“Cool it Mami!” Annabelle said.

“I thought you were supposed to be Mami!?” Sylvia sighed.

“I am Mama, Andy is Mami!”

“It is practically the same thing!”