Chapter 20

"Hello I'm Stacey and I'll be your waitress." She said. "Can I start you off with drinks?" She's pretty wounderd where she got her highlights from.

"Sweet red wine. And we're ready to order."

"Go right ahead." She said taking out her pad.

"I'll have the Santa Fe Chicken Casserole." Sarkis said.

"I'll have the Tandoori Chicken." I said.

"I'll be right back with your drinks." She said an left. 'Wow, she has a nice ass' I thought.

"What is Tandoori Chicken?" He asked.

"I could ask you the same thing." I giggled. "You first." He said.

"Well traditionally, tandoori is a cooking method meaning baked in a clay oven called a tandoor. Also skewered meats. Americanized versions of the dish usually involve marinating meats and vegetables in yogurt." I said.

"Ohh that doesn't sound all that good." He laughed.

"You have to try it before you judge it. Who knows what you like?" I pause. "Now whats your?"

"Well, it made with Texas and Mexican ingredients, including chile peppers, tomatoes, salsa, and cheese. And I got chicken with it. " he said.

"Well that's something you can get anytime." I said.

"Well I guess I'll have to try some of yours." He said with a dirty smile on his beautiful face.

Then Stacey brought our food. "Call me if you need anything." She said then look directly at Sarkis. "And I mean anything, that I can help you with!" Then she left. That bitch better ...... wooo.

"Are you kidding me, I thought she was going to jump your bone." I said at bit mad.

"You and me both. Haha- well I am that sexy." He said. "But I guess she got me mistaking with my brother." Sarkis laughed.

"Haha, there'd be a Ménage à trois going on right now." I said jokingly.

"Oh so your into kinky? Wow I sure can choose 'em." He said trying hard not to laugh.

"That's so not funny. And how would I know what I do and don't like if I never try? That my Motto." I said.

"Well good to know you like to experiment." He said.

"Haha, how many times have I heard that before." I said.

"Would you like dessert or your check?" Stacey asked.

"The check thank you." I said. "Okay." Handing me the check. "I got the check Chloe." He said. "I can pay for it, you paid last time." I said. "We're fussing about paying a bill. I'm the male so I have to pay or my grand-mère will be mad at me." He said. "Okay." I said.

We left and I swear the waitress was going to follow us home. "I think she's a stalker." I laughed.

"Don't say that it might be true." He said.

"So what do you wanna do know?" I asked.

"Well, we could chill at your house. Because I was suppose to be back at the club twenty minutes ago." He said.

"Omg, why didn't you say something. You could have left." I said.

"If that's the fact, I wouldn't have came. But I wanted to send the day with you. Not with my uncle an brother. So I knew my plan before I left." He said.

"Oh, why don't we go to your place then. So I can see if you up to my standard." I said.

"I don't think that's a good idea. I'm sure my uncle has someone looking out for me." He said. "Haha, I'm guessing they don't know where I stay." I said.

We walked into my house. "I guess everyones out." I said walking up the stairs.

"This is really nice. I wanted to ask how this is the only three story in the neighborhood?" He asked.

"Well my dad built the whole third level for me." I said. As we walk in my living room.

"So you have like your own apartment up here." He said. "Haha, yea." I said. I walked in my bedroom.

"You sure your mom won't try to kill me since I'm in your bedroom?" He asks. 

"Hmp I don't know? Are really care what she thinks." I said.

Sarkis POV. 

We walked up the stair an entered her room. It was a nice size living room. To the left was a mini kitchen with a small table with four chairs. The color scheme was red and white with hints of black. To the right was another the door. She opened it and there was a big bed. With the same color scheme with a million pillows on it.

She had a walk in closet, and there were a lot of clothes and shoe in there. Her porch had a swinging chair. And a table with two chairs, with Jamison flowers on it. Her bathroom was cracked a little. Her vanity had make-up, curling iron, flat iron, had jewelry. Ha how typical.

"So, want to watch some television?" She asked. "Sure." I replied. I didn't see a TV. She picked up a remote and chicked a button. And three TVs pop out. One on the wall, second in the closet and lastly one at the bottom of her bed.

"You watch a lot of TV." I asked.

"No, my dad did that to make my brother mad. There a projector in my living room and a small TV in my bath room." She paused. "I can pay for a new movie in the theaters, and watch it at home as many times I want that day."

"Kool, so your dad wanted to really spoil you and make your brother jealous." I said. "Yes, but I bought the part with the new movies." I said.

"This is a really nice apartment." I smirked.

"Haha, only bad part is my mother lives under me." She said. "I can understand that." I said. "So what shall we look at." "Bad girls club is on. But I'm guessing you don't want to see that." She said. "Its okay." I said.

~Δ-Δ~ 

Vote Comment Follow Share

~ TairBlossoms ~