Almost fights?

Third person.
With the twins walking one way, the two oldest make their way to where their lockers were.

"Do you think this year will be any diffrent? Like ya know, finishing school?" Dean says as he leans against the lockers as Micheal opens his. "I hope, we all deserve a proper education, especially Sam and Isabelle." The oldest Winchester says to his brother who was only paying half attention to him, all the while looking at girls as they walked past the new boys, giggling and blushing.

"Who knows Mikey, maybe we could have fun as well." Dean says while smirking at the girls, causing the older boy to groan in irritation. "After what happened last time we were here, no thanks." Micheal says mumbling.

It had been about two or three years ago, the four siblings stayed with their aunt and uncle for the summer, only for Micheal to hook up with a guy, it didn't end very well and sinse then he declared he was as striaght as a pole.

Dean sighed and have his brother a knowing look, placing his hand on the older boys shoulder. "Well you don't have to worry about that dick anymore." He says earning a small smile from Micheal. It was obvious that the brothers and sister loved and protected each other, even against shitty boyfriends.

"Well I gotta go, see ya later bro!" Dean calls out as he walks away, trying his best to find his class. Micheal smiles as his brother walks away, he had been glad he had the nerve to take his siblings and move back to the place he grew up.

He looked down at his watch, noticing he had a few minutes before the bell would ring. Walking while looking at his classes, trying to find his first class, only to run right into someone. "Im so sorry, I didn't see where I was walking." Micheal says a little to fast as he stands back up only to see a guy with yellow eyes glaring at him.

"You better be sorry, or I'll make you." Yellow eyes says trying his best to imitate the boy, failing but Micheal wasn't gonna show that he really wasn't actually afriad of him, knowing from past experiences that it only led to fighting. "I am." Micheal states trying to make himself sound scared.

Yellow eyes just looks him up and down before pushing him. "That's payback." The boy with the odd colored eyes says only for a rough hand to be placed on his shoulder.

"Azazel is that anyway to treat new people?" A boy with blonde hair that had slight pink stripes in it from the day before. Micheal stared up at the boy, he seemed to imitate this Azazel person, considering how the boy looked sorta fightened. "I was trying to put him in his place." Azazel replies while gesturing to Micheal who was still on the floor and looking between the two boys.

The boy with the pink striped hair squeezed the boys shoulder tightly, making him whimper in pain. "How about you run along now, no need to cause anymore trouble, he was only to find his way to his class I presume." The boy says, actually imitating Micheal a little. Azazel runs off without saying a word, leaving Micheal and the boy there.

"I'm sorry about him." The boy says offering Micheal his hand, pulling the boy up from the ground. "It's fine, and thank you. I'm Micheal." Micheal says to the boy, just now realizing something. "Wait, were you the guy who ran out of the house with pink hair?" Micheal asks while rasing an eyebrow. "Yep, I'm Lucifer, pleased to meet you neighbor." The boy, now known as Lucifer says while shaking Micheals hand.

While Lucifer is showing Micheal to his class, across the school Dean is just arriving in class, thankfully before the bell rings, allowing him to actually sit down without having to introduce himself.

Dean never really cares about school, he was more focused on what normal teenage boys were mainly focused on, girls, parties, and drinking, and his siblings, making school at the bottom of his list. Sitting in a seat in the back of the class was a boy with brown looking like he'd rather be anywhere else then the hell hole known as school. Deciding that it would be better to sit next to him then rather in the front of the class, oh but was he wrong, as soon as he sits down two girls come up to him.

Hmm this school may not be so bad afterall. Dean thinks to himself as the girls smile at him. "Hello, I'm Bella this is Meg." The girl with striaght brown hair says to him in a thich british accent. Dean smirks at the girls. "Why hello, I'm Dean Winchester." He says to them. "Well Dean, class is about to start, but there's a party after school you in?" Meg asks as more student pile into the room. "Sure, why not." He says as Bella writes her number on his hand before winking at him and sitting down. Maybe we will have fun. Dean thinks as the teacher walks in and starts the lesson.

Ahh, Sam Winchester whose in advanced placement, plus the third oldest Winchester. Walking in to his first class, criminal justice , he notices quite a lot of older people, people who looked like they belong in classes like Micheal. Feeling out of place he walks to a boy who looks about his age.

"Hey, umm I'm Sam." Sam says kinda awkwardly to the asian boy who looks up from his book. "Oh hi, I'm Kevin." The boy says as he pulls the seat out for Sam, who in returns sits down. (They have long tables instead on desks.)

Sam smiles shyly at the boy as a teacher in a long blue trench coat walks in fibling with a note book. "That's Mr, Holmes. He's um kinda out there." Kevin whispers to Sam as they both watch the curley haired man. "That you are right Mr, Tran. But next time you feel like whispering, do a better job." The man says his british accent thich. "Yes Mr, Holmes. I'm sorry." Kevin says nervously as the man looks at Sam like he's studying him. "Ah you must be Sam Winchester, I've heard great things from your aunt." The man, Mr, Holmes says as he picks up a cup that has a tea bag in it.

Sam smiles and nods, as he pulls out a note book as Mr, Holmes starts to go over the lesson they had for the day.

Isabelle..pov.
"So you have four brothers, jeez. I can't imagine." Charlie says dramatically causing me to laugh. "It's not all that bad, well except Im the youngest and they all like to be over protective." I say as the teacher, Dr Watson, pulls out a laptop and begins to type. "Why does he teach for a while then just lets us do this?" I ask the red head. "Oh, he writes a blog or novels, I'm not sure. But he mostly allowes us to do what we want. Well within reason of course." She says that as a kid pulls out a vape and Dr Watson looks up and gives the kid a death glare, which instantly made the kid put it away, making us both laugh.

"Well Charlie this school seems to be great." I say smiling at the girl. "You got that right chica." She says as she pulls out her phone, both of us swapping numbers. "Anything else that I should know about this school?" I ask her as she pulls out a poptart and eats it. "Well besides the teachers being layed back, and the bullies who are extream pain in the asses, a few kids pull a bad ass party a few times a month." She says before offering me a peice of poptart that I take, taking a bite and smilimg. "Well Charlie maybe we need to go to one." I say unsure about the idea of being that close to a lot of people, but quickly ignoring it as a man in a blue trench coat runs in calling for Dr, Watson making us all laugh.