brother's best friend g.d

Warning: there is girl on girl action in this chapter. if you don't like it don't read it.

Kalliah's POV:

   I opened my front door to disturbing sounds. Well they were only disturbing because they were coming from my brother. Moans filled the house and my mouth fell to the floor at what I heard. I laughed to myself as a walked to his room. As the moans got louder, I laughed louder. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I reached his room and grabbed the door nob ready to embarrass the poor kid. I slowly turned the nob, stopping, then bursting through the door.
" CAUGHT YOU YA NASTY BITCH-" you're laugh was cut off as you relized what was happening. What you had heard had not been from your brother-no. But from his best friend. Grayson was sprawled out on the bed, his large hand working his rather thick dick, beautiful hair everywhere, sweat dripping from his forehead, his chiseled chest heaving, and his eyes focused on the laptop in front of him
"KALLIAH WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING GET OUT" he said shutting the laptop quick and pulling the covers over his full body in embarrassment.
"Gray what are you doing jerking off in my brothers room!!" You stood at the door partly in shock, partly in confusion, and partly in amusement. Why was he doing that at your house.
" Shit happens ok? He went out for groceries and I had to take care of- of it. Can you please just get out! Please?" He mumbles from under the covers. You stared at the bed and decided that you weren't done with you're taunting quite yet. You walked to the bed and snatched the laptop.
"So, what got you sooo worked up?" You smirked opening the screen. As you said those words Grayson's worried, but gorgeous face popped up from the covers.
"No no no no Kalli stop, Stop!" Grayson's eyes grew wide as he tried to grab the computer with out revealing his... junk to me. As the screen popped up I couldn't help but laugh again. Grayson groaned in distress and hid under the covers again.
" 'Steamy Sluts Share A Cock',...wow Gray I didn't know you were into this stuff." I couldn't stop laughing and my stomach started to hurt. When I finally stopped, I saw the little tufts of brown hair pop up from the blanket again.
"Are you done kink shaming me?" He said in a whiny voice. I had to stop yourself from awing. I closed the laptop and threw it back on the bed. I walked out the door and slammed it shut with a smirk on my face.
"NEXT TIME DONT WANK OFF IN MY HOUSE." I yelled walking into your room.

      He had no idea what he was in for.

...

      Friends with benefits is a tricky thing. But, for the past two years it's worked for me and Emma. We'd hang out, go to the movies with our other friends, like normal people would. But when we needed it, we would... help each other out. Emma is fucking gorgeous. I can't even describe how hot she is with words. The way her body moves is hypnotizing. The way her long dark hair falls over her naked body is delicious. You can't help but to want to just devour her every chance you get. So you can see why I was ecstatic when she agreed to our little deal.
Emma has always been open to everything. We've tried about everything in the bedroom and I new she'd be down for my little gift for Grayson. I've always wanted to get with Grayson. I mean, who wouldn't? He was extremely attractive and it didn't help that he's always at my house because of my brother. After today I realized that Emma and I could really help Grayson with his fantasy. But it wasn't just for him. Getting pounded by a Greek God while an actual angel sat on my face didn't sound to bad to me. So, I picked up my phone.

Emma: Hey girl what's up.
Kalliah: well, I have an idea.

...

Emma arrived at my house wearing a tight crop top and some denim shorts. Her top hugged her so that I could see the faint outline of her nipples. I sucked in a breath as I directed my eyes to hers.
"So,... how is this gonna go down?" She asked. While she was on her way i formulated a plan in my head.
"Well, Grayson went home a couple of hours ago and my brother went out with my family to dinner. I told them I wasn't feeling well and now I have the whole house to myself." I smirked at her. Emma looked at me with lustful eyes.
"But, how are we gonna get him here?" She asked puzzled. She fiddled with the scrunchie on her wrist and looked me in the eyes. The blue orbs caught me off guard and she had to snap her fingers and me to remind that she asked me a question.
" I could probably just tell him that my brother has an emergency and he needs him and he'll come over." I said shrugging my shoulders. I grabbed my phone and texted Gray. Emma nodded her head slowly as she walked over to me. She ran her nimble fingers through her hair and looked up at me. She was quite small causing me to tower over her. She stood on her tippy toes and wrapped her toned arms around my neck.
"How bout we have some fun while we wait, yeah?" She smirked at me. She leaned in and our lips attached in a heated kiss. I walked forward causing her to back hit my bedroom wall. I pulled back slightly so that I could pull the top that had been teasing me off. She gasped as the cold air hit her nipples instantly causing them to harden. I look the nub into my mouth causing soft moans to leave her mouth and send shivers down my spine. I slowly kissed down her stomach and to the edge of her pants.
Kneeling on the ground now, I unzipped her shorts and pulled them down along with her underwear. I ran my hands up her small waist and body as I attached my lips to her clit.