rumors g.d

Grayson Dolan was the only name running through my mind all weekend. the reason being, the party last friday night. everything that happened was on repeat in my head and it wouldn't stop.

"turn around." he said into my neck. his raspy voice sent vibrations all throughout my body making it hard to stand on my own. suddenly i stopped his attack on my neck, causing him to step back, realizing something. i wasn't that easy.
"why should i? do you even know my name?" i was certain that he didn't. if i comlpied with his orders and turned around for this gorgeous man, he wouldn't even remember it in the morning. let alone by monday.
Grayson slowly walked back to me, his large, veiny hands on my rather large waist. I flenched at the touch, not sure if i liked my biggest insecurity being held by the schools IT guy. he pulled my body close to him, leaning down trailing kisses up my neck towards my ear. i closed my eyes trying to ignore the feeling his lips gave me. finally his soft lips met my ear.
"Genesis..." he growled. as he spoke my name i let out a moan as he picked me up and threw me on the bed taking-

"GENESIS HELLO" i snapped out of my trance as my friend pulled me into the school. as she saw my eyes refocus on her she continued her rant.
"don't freak out." she started.
"well if you start off like that-" she cut off my thought.
" there's this rumor going around about this weekend. look i know it's not true because i know you would never do anything like this, but i just wanted to let you know why people are staring" as soon as she finishes her sentence i looked around me. people were staring. i don't know how i missed it before.
"what's the rumor..." i looked at her with worried eyes. my eyes watered up fearing that i already knew what the rumor was.
" people are saying that you slept with Grayson this weekend..." she said softly. i froze as i let the words sink in.
" Genesis are you ok? who really cares, right? it's not even true." she said trying to comfort me. i suddenly sped to my first class trying to avoid everyone and everything- especially Grayson. i guess he did remember me. or at least remembered enough to tell the whole school.
thankfully the stares stopped after about 3rd period which was reliving. but that didn't stop the horrid thoughts of how everyone found out. did Grayson tell just to boost his ego? did he do it just to humiliate me? i had no idea as to why he would spill this, but i planned on confronting him about it.

"hey babe" speak of the devil. i shut my locker to be faced with the man himself, standing tall and intimidating. Grayson Dolan.
"don't call me that." i said harshly. his eyes widened at my words. his shocked expression slowly turned into a smirk.
"someone's a little fiesty today, huh?" He reaches for my hand. and i pulled it back quickly. confrontation seemed a lot harder now that he was in front of me. i looked at him with hurt eyes. i knew what i was getting into when i had sex with him, so why was i so shocked that he told the whole school he got with me.
"i can't believe you." i said with hate laced in my voice.
"babe i don't know what the problem is here." he said reaching for my hand again. wow. he didn't even know what he did was wrong. people were starting to stare at the two of us so close together, so i started to walk away.
"Gen, we have the same class let me walk you." Grayson said pulling you back by your deliciously wide hips. why was he so relentless?
"i'm not going." i pushed his hands off of me and walked into the bathroom and didn't come out until the rest of the day. i couldn't take it.

i heard the last bell ring so I walked out of the bathroom door and of course, Grayson was standing there waiting for me.
"what are you doing?" i asked with my head down.
"since you skipped a period, you missed that we were assigned a science project." he answered, running his huge hands threw his floppy hair.
"ok, and?..." i said puzzled.
he slipped his hands around my waist gripping my ass, pulling our chests together.
"we're partners." he said with a smirk. he looked right into my eyes and then suddenly let go and walked towards the doors of the school. i just watched in awe of the man in front of me, so much so that i had to remind myself that I was mad at him. he turned around.
"hey babe, you coming?" he said in a raspy yell that made my stomach leap. i walked towards him and his car. the ride was silent except for the hand on my thigh that i kept flicking off. we finally pulled up to his familiar house and walked up the stairs into his way too familiar room.
"so what's the project?" i said standing awkwardly by the door.
"see... about that." he deeply chuckled. "there is no project." he said. lowering his head, he made his way over to me looking at my body up and down with his eyes narrowed- like you were a meal he was wanting to devour. as he stepped closer i stepped further away.
"no-no im mad at you Gray." i said in a shaking breath. his intimidating figure got closer and closer. he laughed but this time it sent shivers down my entire torso all the way down to my heat that was slowly becoming wet with my arousal. just the way he was looking at me- damn.
"i like the nickname" he said. my back finally hit the door and i was trapped with his massive chest. i could hear his heart beating.
"but why would you be mad at me babe" he was so close to me now that i could feel his growing member on my thigh. our noses were touching and our lips grazed occasionally . i was loosing my train of thought, but somehow continued talking.
"you- you spread the rumor that w-we slept together-r." you whispered against his lips. he lent in like he was about to kiss me but at the last second turned his head to my ear. he nibbled my ear lobe for a moment making me completely fall into his arms and against the door.
"silly, silly Genesis..." he breathed. "they aren't rumors if they're true."

as soon as those words left his mouth he lent down his lips attacking my neck as he slapped my thigh signaling me to jump. the way my legs fit around his turned me on even more if that was even possible. Grayson's hands squeezed my thighs making my breath hitch. he rutted his growing cock into my clothed heat making me slam again the door and moan out. my moan must have triggered something because he suddenly moved me over to the bed, not breaking the contact from my neck. my neck had to be all different shades of blue and purple once he stopped.
he pulled back, resting on his knees in between my legs admiring his work on my bruised neck. he removed his shirt followed my mine as i tried to catch my lost breath. seeing his sculpted body didn't help at all. i removed my bra and pants in the meantime to speed up this process as i think we were both getting impatient. once i was topless completely, Grayson just stared at me. his gaze was so intense i almost orgasmed right then and there.
his large, vein covered arms snapped the strap of my underwear, running over my stomach and up to my rather large boobs, his lips then attaching there making me moan and shudder under his body. his lips were so soft against my tender skin, but his calloused hands were squeezing me were so rough. when both my nipples were swollen and red his hand continued up my body around my neck and squeezed lightly. he lowered his head so that our foreheads were rested against one another.
" you like this, huh?" He said gripping my neck tighter.
" you like when i dominate you like this. you like it when i mark your body- claim you mine, huh?" he whispered these unholy words in such a way that made me moan out and buck my hips up meeting his hardness. feeling his length on me made my eyes roll back and my hands wrap around him trying to pull his pants off completely. he felt me trying so he got up from me and the bed and started stripping off his remaining clothes.
as i watched him i rubbed my breasts throwing my head back- trying to get him riled up. it worked. He came back to the bed completely nude, flipping me over onto my stomach so quick that i barely got to see his large cock. he ran his hands up and down my back and soon i got impatient.
"please..." i breathed softly. im sure he could see my wetness through my underwear right now and that alone made my face heat up and more arousal glide down my legs.
" what was that princess?" as he ran his fingers over my clothed heat.
"please please..." i said shaking my ass trying to get him to do something.
"fuckkk...." i heard him grown as he rubbed my ass admiring it. he pulled down my underwear fast and ran his dick in between my wet folds- almost letting me have him, and then pulling away. he chuckled at how excited i was as he slapped his hard tip on my clit, teasing me.
"Grayson...please" i begged. i couldn't take it anymore. everything was throbbing. i moan in relief and pleasure as he finally slid his length all the way into me. he held still letting me feel him throbbing against my thick, tight walls.
"this pussy's too good." he moaned out instantly pounding into me. moans screeched out of my mouth as if i was dying. the way his length filled me entirely made my body convulse in so many ways i can't describe. he sped up gripping my hips pulling my ass back against his body, making my whole body jolt forward every time. i was so out of it at this point i couldn't even tell if i was close or not. he made me feel like i was cumming constantly.
"Gray-ayson ah fuck daddy." as that word left my mouth he gripped my curly hair back so far that my back was pressed against his muscular chest.
"say it again baby girl. tell daddy how much you love him pounding you." he grunted. his voice made me boil over the edge- screaming and moaning so loud, but at this point neither one of us cared.
"Daddy fuckkk Mmmmm..." my walls clenched hard around his dick causing him to moan out loud. he thrusted a few more times and he was done for. he pulled out fast completely letting me go, causing me to fall forward onto the bed.
i rolled over exhausted and breathing hard. i looked up at Grayson for the first time. his dark hair was matted to his forehead and sweat was dripping off his face onto his chest. he was breathing hard and he just stared at me. suddenly, his hungry stare was gone and the goofiest smile appeared on his face.
"what?..." i asked. he didn't even answer he just laughed as he ran towards me on the bed and tackled you in kisses on the mattress.
that's when you knew you'd probably want to finish that science project by morning.