Lies be Told ~Chapter 1~

Start from the beginning

 "So...They didn't tell me how your mom died" He says initiating the question. I grid my teeth smiling. Why would he ask such a thing! I want to scream at him so loud his ear drums burst! 

"Uh.. They was some sorta of accident that all I was told." I say trying to smile and seem like thing are OK fighting tears always make me yawn. Don't ask me why just does. 

I yawn covering my mouth. Smiling he says really sweetly "You can go to sleep we still have a long ways to go till we get there." But the thought scares me, I don't know him and we are alone. 

"No...I'm fine." I smile back going back to my window  ignoring all the questions he asks. I don't want to answer them. Looking at my IPod I can't believe it is already almost 10:00 pm and I just left at 7:00. Looking out the window I can see my reflection I see this girl, who doesn't even look like me, Like I am in another girls body. Her hair is curly and messy, make up smugged badly, face with no color even with blush on. It scares me that only this morning I was with my mother and know she is gone. I will never see her again, I will never hear her voice feel her touch again. The thought has made me want to start to cry, But I can't now not in front of this man. I can't I don't want to talk to him or him get closer to me. He makes me uneasy I don't like to trust people I don't know.  My father left us when I was a small girl I remember my mother used to talk about him a lot about the things they did, But in the happiness in her voice their was always sadness in her eyes. I never want to feel that hurt I never want to know that hurt. So in that I don't ever want to fall in love and there is nothing anyone can say that will ever make me feel different. 

 "Pandora! Pandora, you listening to me?" Mr. Reid's voice makes me jump and snap out of it. 

"Uh yea. What you want?" I ask in a blank tired voice "We have to switch buses now." He says our stuff in hand with a few things for me to grab. I stand up and stretch feeling the cold air on my belly rasing up I stop and know my shirt is riding up. I can feel my face go hot as I blush because my smiley face belly charm showing. Not many people know about it and I don't want them to know. 

 Lucky for me he is turned and walking off the bus.I grab my last few things and walk off the bus lucky for me this is my last bus before I the two hour ride to my new home. 

 The only question I want to ask is why am I leaving so fast. Dosen't my mom get a funnrel? I mean I don't want to do this ride again it is so long and draining. But I guess for my mother. I will have to.

 "Mr. Reid are you coming to house with me?" I ask getting bored of silence. "Maybe I don't think so though." He says with a warm smile. It sends goose bumps down my back how nice he is. I nod slowly sitting down trying to smile at him. The bus smells funny and is crowed this time looking around all the people look funny.

 Some of them are speaking in funny languages and some have long beards and are dressed in odd clothes. We are the only somewhat normal looking people here. There is one man that I just can't help looking at him. When he stands up I can see he stand about 5.11 with long gleaming grey hair with a matching whiskery beard. His clothes are like a odd green colour his shirt is untucked and down a little past the middle of his thigh he was wearing a mixture of blue and green baggy bottoms with what looks to me no shoes. But he had this old worn look to his face that is calming and welcoming, His eyes, Oh the eyes, They are locked on me now and I can see they absecne of colour the dark shadow of brown. He now walks over to our seat still looking at me he almost has a evil look to him. But when he gets here his eyes have changed to a softer brown. 

 "Excuse me young lady but is your name Claudia Phillips?" He says his voice creakily and old. I open my mouth but no words comes out. I am speechless and shocked. How did he know my mother? Who is he?

 "Sorry sir you have to wrong girl." I can hear Mr.Reid answer for me. I can only look at the man with a odd exportation. 

 With that the man walks back to his seat and we connutie on the road for about a half hour of sitting there I finally turn to Mr. Reid and ask "How did that man know my mother name?" I can hear my voice is timid. 

"Its fine don't worry about it, okay?" Is all he will say about it no matter how much i ask him.  

I blink but when I open my eyes I find my self in a forest. Not just any forest the forest my mother always would take my on my birthday. I look around and find myself in a black vinal dress that is much to big for me. and is held up by a strap around my neck. stepping forward I can hear the faint sound of singing. The gentle sound of my mothers voice. 

At the sound of this I start to run looking around finitely for her. panic starts to set in when I can seem to find her only hearing her laugh and a white dress dancing through the trees. 

"Pandora... I love you" I can hear my mother say in my ears But as soon as I look she is gone. She does this for what seem like ever in my ear I only faintly hear her. I see her standing there in front of me now in a long white dress her body fills it out perfectly showing all her curves, her face is even more pale then mine with a light eye liner making her green eyes pop, Her lips are a Cherry red like they always are. 

The only words I can get to come out of my mouth is "This is a dream right?" 

saying nothing she just nods smiling stepping closer.

The more she steps tords me the more she changes. First her bare feet change to a manly looking shoes. Her dress starts to change into pants and the tight fighting shirt more manly fetchers. I don't really know what is going on. my hearts starts to race as she starts to speak but the voice that comes out is a sweet rich voice the same one that sends goose bumps all over my body. only when he is standing right in front of my I see who it is. It is Mr.Reid. But he doesn't look right. His eyes are red, lips pulled back in a seductive smile. He looks at me with a hungry glean in his eye. 

   "Pandora..." He says slowly I am un able to move or scream no matter how hard I try. "Pandora you're mine now!" He says and lashes into me Shear pain spreads across my body.

 I know it is a little short for a first chapter. But promise it will get longer! I hope you like It I will upload another chapter to night XD.