Chapter two-The rocking chair

Previously on Escape The Night season 4: The 10 guests arrive at the dreaded Delamont hotel and learn that they must fix the elevator to go to the next floor

Previously on Escape The Night season 4: The 10 guests arrive at the dreaded Delamont hotel and learn that they must fix the elevator to go to the next floor. Suddenly, Oli is murdered by demons and the guests are sent up to the next floor of the hotel.

REMAINING GUESTS:
Justine
•Timothy
•Liza
•Rosanna
•Mat
•Gabbie
•Alex
•Manny
•Joey

Enjoy the episode!

Liza: "I have no idea what to think, all I know is that Oli is dead and we're in this elevator to god knows where."

As the elevator doors close smoothly the guests are sent up, and creepily unsettling elevator music begins to play. "I still can't believe Oli is actually dead, what's even happening at this hotel?" Timothy states angrily. "Let's just all figure this out when we get to the roof." Rosanna says trying to calm the group down.

Suddenly, only on the fourth of the forty floors, the elevator stops with a clunk, shaking up the elevator and the people in it. Before anyone can react, the doors of the elevator slide open, revealing a dark, damp nursery filled with cots and baby toys.

Gabbie: "Suddenly the elevator STOPS. And then to make things worse the elevator doors open up and we're in some creepy, dark nursery. Great. Just great."

"Oh. My. God." Justine says as the group stares at the nursery. "We can't go in there, right?" Liza adds. "I think we have to, cause I don't think this elevator's gonna go any higher until we figure out how to get it to do that." Joey replies solemnly.

After waiting a few seconds, the group steps into the nursery cautiously. As they all step in they get a better view of the nursery. Across the walls is an old pattern, with blood splattered across it.

Rosanna: "This nursery is literally SO terrifying. There is blood splattered all over the walls and terrifying cots lying all over the floor."

"Well what do we do now?" Manny asks the group. "I kNoW wHaT tO dO..." says a creepy, light voice, coming from the darkness. "OH MY GOD WHO WAS THAT?!" Justine screams. "iM mE. wHo ArE yOu?" The voice replies.

Before the group can react, out of the darkness steps a large doll that looks like a baby, all of its features in different spots on its face. It was wearing a pink flannel shirt with blue overalls and holding a long, blood dripping axe.

"hElLo FrIeNdS. hIdE tO LivE." The doll says, stuttering weirdly. The group shrieks in horror and runs away from the doll, hiding behind and inside cots as the doll limps around the room, cackling with laughter and swinging around the axe.