When Katsuki stepped forth and grabbed his big ass prize, which was a big ass (f/a). He turned to you, just in time for you to put on a fake smile.

"What the hell is wrong with you (y/n)? Why aren't you dancing in the blood of that stand dude? I JUST FRICKIN' WON! I PROVED MYSELF TO BE BETTER THAN THAT NERD DEKU IN ANY GAME THEY HAVE—"

"And we have a winner! Here's your big all night plush sir"

Katsuki turned around and groaned when he saw his cute innocent mortal enemy Deku, with a doll just as big as his. Bakugo gritted his teeth together and clenched his fists.

"DAMN DEKU! I'll be back for you (y/n), just give me a minute okay?"

And then he went off, chasing Izuku through whole fair, challenging him to every game he found. Izuku of course feeling his energy as well accepted each and every one of his challenges.

That left you alone.

All alone.

Without the safety and security of your dear Katsuki Bakugo.

You looked over your shoulder every second, watched a creeped through every corner of this face. That's until you found it, an isolated spot you could wait out until Bakugo came back.

Stupid idea. Just like the other horror movies, the dark place you thought was safe ended up being the monsters hiding place. The lions den. Akio's place for confrontation.

"My eyes mustn't be playing tricks on me right now, (y/n) (l/n). That's your name isn't it?"

"S-Stop it asshat! Sh-Show yourself coward!"

You backed into a wall and scanned your surroundings. You couldn't see him. How typical. Playing with your mind like he always did.

"Well that's rude....... I noticed you the second I saw you this morning. I thought, why not play with her head before the fun actually starts? Look, you already got yourself cornered. All by your own!"

You paused and looked to your left and right. Those walls haven't always been there?..... no way! They must've— he must've!

"Let's play a game, for old times sake shall we?"

"That's enough! I'm getting out of here, no more games! Not again!"

You rushed to the nearest wall to the left, placing your hand for impact. You rubbed them together quickly before looking up.

"Clap!"

(Y'all get yo own intro ;))
(Y/n) (l/n):.. !

Quirk: thunder clap!

Strength: able to knock down cities at full strength. Screech from normal slaps causes pains to the ears hundreds of miles away! Could break structures like the Eiffel tossed with a single clap!

Weakness: leaves a two second opening to opponent. If not used correctly under the right mindset could hurt citizens.

Hero name: Kiken (危険): danger

The wall tumbled down, right when you found your opening to go up and leave, it built its way right back up. You groaned annoyed and looked around to see nothing but darkness, you must've knocked out the lights or something.

"Come on (y/n), you don't wanna stay?"

"You're a sick fuck Akio! I'm gonna kick your ass when I find away you creep! I'll fucking kill you! You—You nerd!"