Connor x android!reader x markus •DEVIANCY•

((I'm back after being sick a few days! Thank you all for so much support! I love you all sm!💕 ALSO IM SORRY I LOVE WARP TOUR AND THIS HAS TO DO WITH MUSIC AND TWO BEAUTIFUL BOYS AH))

WARNINGS: mentions of ABUSE, and GORE

I looked up and watched the people I thought I could trust walk away. The cold snowy air of the roof top falling on my skin. They figured out I was a deviant and they disposed of me. Beating me, hurting me, dismantling me. My vision cut out as I herd foot steps come near me.

"We can't let the chief know we did this..." was all I herd before I felt my weight fall down from underneath me and my body hit the cold snow covered ground. I started crying, i don't want to die, NOT YET. I forced my self to crawl with my one arm until I herd foot steps. I tried to back away until I herd a little girls voice.

"Kara! We have to help her! Please!"
"We will Alice! I felt my weight shift onto a set of arms.
-((CONNOR POV))————<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I've been with Jericho only for a little while and I have to admit. I loved feeling alive. I sat down with Markus and watched him talk about the next March down the Main Street that was gonna take place.
until we saw a woman walk in well
More like being hauled in by the smaller woman a knew as Kara.

"We need help! Please!" Kara was helping the boy walk in, she had (h/l) (h/c) hair, and looked to be beaten up by anti-android people, her left arm was gone completely from the shoulder down, her vision was offline she couldn't see, her thirum levels were low as well, lastly she looked to be thrown from some were high due to her crippled Leg an her  clothings torn and tattered appearance. I scanned her as me and Markus ran over to help Kara bring her in.

[SCANNING.....
MODEL:AP800
-police reinforcement
Number:011-2400-0003
-BROKEN/SHUTDOWN IN 3:56 ]

-((MARKUS POV))————<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"She's going to shut down in 3 minuets and 53 seconds! We need to work fast!" Connor spoke up as we laid her down on a metal surface. She groaned and held were she was missing her parts.

She looked so...scared and she was a deviant cop. She was beautiful for what state she was in. I walked over to her and she shuffled back in fear hearing my steps.

"We are not going to hurt you, we want to help okay.
I am Markus and this is Connor, who might you be?"

"I-I....I don't know! Please I don't want to die!" She  shuddered out and held onto her shoulder. I nodded and looked at her.

"Markus make her calm down a little, her stress levels are dangerously high, I'm gonna go and find her parts." Connor looked at me and I nodded.  She sat up and wanted to get up yet I held her back.

"Woah woah not so fast, wait until we get parts for you Okay?" She nodded and looked down miserably. She held a arm out and I complied it with a hug. She held onto me tightly and I held her closer.

"Don't worry you will be fixed..."

((TIME SKIP & ??? POV))————<<<<<<<<<

The revolution was over and sure segregation was still huge in androids yet they were finally allowed to be who they are and what they wanted. The tree boys eventually found a small apartment and moved in together with another android that Connor and Markus were not keen on, he was very unstable and hostile at points, other than that he was quite.