¡ Sneak Peek !

-This is just parts of the following chapters to come. I promise that there are NO spoilers-

I pushed my hair back out of my face as I leaned over the huge suitcase. Why the frick is this thing so big?

I pushed it on its side, so it was flat against the ground. I'm looking at this suitcase, that is about as big as I am, while trying to shut it.

I crawled up on top of the suitcase and grabbed the zipper to shut it.

ZZZZIIIPPPPP

I jumped up and started to do a happy dance around my suitcase. As I was dancing, my foot caught on something and the next thing I know, I'm face first into my carpet.

Flipping my hair back out of my eyes, I looked at the culprit. Looking at the shirt on the floor, I slammed my head against the floor and let out a bear-like growl.

You know what? Forget it. It can stay here.

———

Jumping onto the tour bus I quickly claimed the lowest bunk.

Niall walks in and goes to MY bunk and is about to place his things in it when he lets out a very high pitched scream.

"Sage, get the fuck out of my bunk"

I looked up at him with big eyes, "No"

A devilish smirk spread across his face as his arms reached into the bunk and he started tickling me.

"AH L-LOU HELP"

Louis came bursting through the door and jumped on Niall, sending both of them to the floor.

——

"I have someone special I'd like to introduce you to, this is our newest edition to our tour group, SAGE," Niall screamed and a security guard shoved me into stage.

The second I came into view the fans started screaming. It was one of the best feelings in the world.

I grabbed Niall's mic and took a deep breath before speaking.

"It's an absolute honor to be here."

——

"Sage, this is Luca. Luca, this is Sage." Simon introduced us.

"Nice to meet you, Luca"

"Nice to meet you, Sage."

As I glanced at Niall I saw him glaring at Luca. Weird.

——

"NIALL, STOP" I screamed

——

"I'm sorry," I paused, "but I can't."

——

"I love you too"

——

A/N:

Holy crap. So I hope you're going to enjoy this book as much as I enjoyed writing it.

-5 Votes until the first chapter-