The Party-Pt 1

GET RIGHT
BY HEAVYNLI

Capri- Milan you ready?

Milan yeah, are Sasha and Nia there already.

Capri yeah!! Why you sound all nervous.

Milan rolls her eyes at her cousin. Normally, she wouldn't be out, but Capri begged her to come. Her boyfriend's best friend was having a birthday and she wanted to perform.

Milan had agreed....

As they make their way through the thick crowd in the dimly lit basement Milan didn't see anyone she knew. Capri went to go find the other girls and Sean.

Milan looks around...

Capri is goes over to Sean

Sean kisses her hey baby. Everybody been waiting for y'all to do your thing....

Capri pops her collar of course! Let me round up my ladies where your cousin?

Sean points to the back wall.. over there.

Capri walks over to him come on birthday boy front and center....

The music cues up and "Pop That" August Alsina edition comes on....

Capri, Milan, Sasha and Nia do just that POP THAT the crowd is wildin as Milan goes down popping it into a perfect split.

Sean DAMMMMN cousin happy birthday to you.

Everyone claps the music changes and they girls break up into the crowd. Milan on the wall instantly.

Milan feels a tap on her shoulder... she looks up into the face with the most perfect set of teeth.

Him- hello...

Milan- hey, she says softly.

Him- would you like to dance?

Milan no thank you, she says shyly

Him makes a sad face. Wow the birthday boy gets turned down again.

Milan it's not you, it's me. I'm not much of a dancer.

He says come again. Cause you just out-danced everyone in here.

Milan giggles...looks around and says umm is there somewhere more quiet to go...

They arrive on the main floor of the house and can still hear the music from below...

She removes her shoes and shows him her ballet moves...en pointe. It was a little harder without her proper shoes, but she does it. Landing in a perfect split...

Him That was beautiful.

Thanks she says from the floor.

Him how long you been dancing?

Milan since I can remember. She gets to her feet.

Happy birthday. She places a neat kiss on his cheek. Her lip gloss sticky enough

To let anyone know, he had a little action.

He holds her waist and turns his head slowly... they eye each other curiously. He places a kiss back on her lips. Thank you.

They quickly pull apart when a light comes on outside. That's just my grandpa. He's cool.

He turns to look at the door and Milan had made it all the way back down into the basement, forgetting her shoes... she sat on the steps when she realized.

Capri is nowhere to be seen, but Milan's phone buzzes. Capri... went to Sean's meet me at home...

Milan says fuck!