A/N: this is REALLY important

Hey guys, joedino here and if you readers have read and follow not just this story but my others stories as well, you all should notice I don't do Authors note alone chapters, to me me they are like a waste that is not very urgent or related to the books and just left it saying there are 10 chapters but 4 - 5 of them are are A/N fillers.

But since this my first one, like EVER! then here is my status to this story.

First I never lost interest in Spider-Man, he will always be my most favorite superhero of all time since the 2002 film. But no that is not the reason why this fanfic was put on hold for too long, the reason why it was in a stand still was because I lost interest in it's base theme. I manage to watch enough Ultimate Spider-Man episodes since the first carnage episode to the last episode and let me tell you. It went from plain...

TO STUPID! They made it pbs kids style, the villian origins were weak and wrong even their motives were not that interesting, there were no actual crime fighting montages(regular criminals, car chased, etc.) they are turning Spider-Man into deadpool for real. But the worst part is that because ultimate Spider-Man was a still recent modern comic series and I heard they first anounce the show, I was hoping they would they stay true to the arc while controling... the mature stuff, but all of it was disappointing. Especially the venom arc, with eddie and there relationship, was completely ruined and left scrap 1/10 literally!

I did thought about continuing this fanfic with just a little motivation until the current spiderman series since it first launch...

IT WAS DISAPPOINTING!!!

it so reminded me of ultimate Spider-Man but twice as much worst! twice as much weak, twice as much lazy, the art was cheap looking, the villians are more lame as much as they look, the laziest and stupidest story arc, everything came out rush, random, and dull.

And because it reminded me so much, I feel like lost hope for this, I'm actually in the decision if I should delete it or not and just save/unpublish until I feel like it... somehow. I'm not asking you guys for help, this is the reason why I, myself, lost interest into this and why this story had stopped so long.

BUT!!!

if you guys are disappointed in the news, I apologize. I really am, and also ashame of myself as a fan who lost the feel to go on, but if you want a Spider-Man fanfic story out of me, the check out my Spectacular Spider-Man rewrite story, and wait another upcoming spectacular spiderman fanfic(to me forever the best show and Spider-Man), and later a future mcu fanfic mostly after avengers 4.

Thanks for your patience but saddly I gonna make a decision soon. And until then, I am fossilize for now.