"Well no one wants to kiss you either old man! Your hands weren't soft at all!!!" I shout back angered.

"Oh ho ho! So you were holding my hands!" Killua teased. That's when I lunged at him and started pulling his hair.

"You stupid Old man! I'm gonna rip your hair out!" I shout angrily.

"Ow! Ow! Let go! You crazy crossdressing pervert!" Killua yells. I still was pulling on his hair until He saw my tail wagging back and forth and he had an idea and smirked.

——
Killua's POV

I saw Yuki's tail wiggle back and forth while he was pulling my hair. Of course I let him. I could easily pin him to the ground but what's the fun in that.

I grabbed his tail causing him to stop what he's doing and jolt. I guessed I squeezed a bit too hard because his grip on my hair loosened and he fell on top me putting his hands on my chest and squeezing my shirt while looking at me with a red face. I gulped.

"Killua l-let go. You know my tail is sensitive!" He whimpered. Everyone looked at us shocked. I smirked and squeezed his tail tighter causing him to flinch and squeezing my shirt tighter.

"Hmm and what if I don't let go-" but before I could even finish my teasing Kurapika bopped me on the head resulting in me letting go of Yuki's tail.

"Ahem! It's getting late so go and get some rest." Kurapika announced, still flustered with the borderline flirting.

"Yeah but who's going to sleep by Yuki chan!"Gon pouts.

"How about I sit in the middle!" Yuki smiles.

"Ok!" Gon and I smile satisfied.

"Now that's all said and done i will be turning off the lights so please GO TO SLEEP." Kurapika glares.

"Yes ma'am."Everyone answers frightened.

——
Your POV
As I closed my eyes in the middle of Killua and Gon. I started to blush when I thought about what happened with Killua. I started to squirm and shake my head trying to get it out of my head.

"Yuki. Stop moving around idiot." Killua growled softly.

"Sorry!" I whispered. I started to shift around trying to get comfortable when a pale arm swung over me and pulled me closer.

"K-Killua!" I shout flustered.

"Shut up idiot! Do you want to wake up everyone!" He hissed in my ear causing me to shiver. He smirked and blew softly in my ear.

"Go to sleep." He grumbled then went back to sleep. I started to move around to get comfortable when his grip around my waist tightened telling me to sleep. I sigh and bury my face in the crook of his neck and fell asleep.

I started to slowly wake up so I opened my eyes and saw Killua smirking at me. Everyone else seemed to still be asleep.

"Someone's finally decided to wake up." Killua chuckled softly. His body was warm and was super comfortable.

"Morning Old man." I smiled.

"You know you snore really loud." Killua teased. And that's how the moment was ruined. I started to get up annoyed. But he pulled me back down.

"Let me go old man." I hissed in a cold voice. His arms snaked around my waist in the blanket.

"That's too bad. Because I don't want to." He  cooed while blowing on the back of my neck. I knew I should've slept with my cloak.

"I'll make you." I threatened.

"Oh! And how will you do that?" Killua taunted. Which made me angrier because I don't know how. Unless...