Maya: It's okay Mr. Arnab..you seem to be a sensible person unlike your friend who needs to go back to training and does not deserve to be associated with the prestigious Lalbazar...

Jay glared at her 

Arnab: We are still in our training phase only Ms.?

Maya: Maya 

Arnab: Nice name.

Jay (Totally irritated..looking at Arnab): Why don't you give our addresses and other details also...

Maya: Mr. Arnab I should have understood (Looking at Jay) Police officers can't be this immature...without investigating....he was about to put an innocent into lockup...May God save Kolkata from such horrible officers..

Jay: You don't have to be personal ...

Maya (Totally ignored Jay...looking at Arnab): Put him in school again...he needs to learn manners and how to talk with girls...

Arnab: I am really very sorry on the behalf of my friend....we wasted your time...we will drop you...

Maya: No it's okay..take care of the kid...

After giving another deadly glare to Jay..she hurriedly left for her college..cursing him profusely..she missed the important class that takes place only once in a week..

Arnab was still lost in Maya when Jay snapped his fingers in front of him..

Arnab (Came out of the trance): Jay ...Seriously?? you thought her to be a kid snatcher...(Looking at her vanishing figure) She looks as graceful as Tanuja and has a personality like Aparna Sen...

[Tanuja is the mother of actress Kajol...and ruled the industry with her charm and good looks when young and Aparna Sen too one of the legendary actresses of Tollywood who represents Kolkata globally.]

Arnab was still blabbering and busy in day dreaming about Maya when Jay found Maya forgot her ID card by mistake and picked it up...saw she studies in Medical College...Arnab too looked at it...

Arnab: Maya Bhattacharya...sounds so royal...Omg she is a doctor..

Jay (Giving him a glare): Not a doctor yet...

They were interrupted by Mr. Ranjit Guha under whom they were getting trained....

 Ranjit Guha under whom they were getting trained

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Mr. Guha: Boys...

Jay and Arnab (Together): Yes Sir!

Mr Guha to Jay: She is not the one...she is a student. The kid snatcher caught by our another team from Sovabazar Metro...

Jay: Right Sir!

Mr. Guha to Arnab: She is certainly not going to marry you accidentally also..so stop dreaming about her and concentrate on your work...

Arnab (Dejectedly): Yes Sir!

Mr. Guha: Jay...Go to the college she studies in and give it back to her...

That was the last thing Jay wanted to do...again facing that arrogant girl...

Jay: Sir...

Mr. Guha: My word is final Jay...! Meet me at 2! 

Jay: Yes Sir!

Arnab (Only audible to Jay): Bhai (Bro) do convey my Hello to her...(blushing a little) your would be Boudi (Sister in Law)

Jay gave him a death glare and left for Medical college...

---------------------------------------------------------

Maya was with Ramona in the laboratory..her only friend in the college. She was unable to concentrate as Jay's face kept flashing in her mind...

Maya (in mind): What's wrong with you, Munai...why do you keep remembering that illiterate idiot...?

Ramona was eating chips and looked at Maya who was still lost in her thoughts...

Ramona: You are definitely not okay..what is it?

Maya: What?

Ramona: Where are you?

Maya: Here only...

Ramona: Grrr...I meant to say your mind, Babe...it's not here...somewhere else..

When Rimi (Works in the canteen) came running to them.

Rimi: Maya Didi...tomay ekjon dakche..(Someone is calling you)...

Maya: Amake? (Calling me?)

Rimi nodded her head...

Maya came outside with Rimi followed by a Ramona...Maya was stunned to see Jay there...Maya was beyond angry now as she thought Jay followed her to the college...

Maya (Without letting him speak): You???How dare you? Are you still aiming to put me in Jail? You are horrible...a total nut case...Call any Archana or Shila...am so not going to Jail with you...get lost from here!!! 

Before Jay could open his mouth...

Maya: Listen Mr. Whatever...if you force me..I am going to complaint against you..will drag you to Sealdah court...(Sealdah Civil and Crminal court)

Ramona (Nudging Maya): Let him speak yaar...

Maya to Ramona: You don't know him Ramona...he is a psycho..no less than an Asur (Evil / Mahishashur of Ma Durga😂) 

Jay: Done? Done with your rubbish talks? Now take this...

He took her hand and placed the ID card on her right hand....[Both felt weird...Jay felt her hand to be softer than any soft toy where as Maya felt a weird connection with him]

Maya came back to reality looking at her ID card...She bit her lip and looked at him who was already on his bike and left without even glancing at her]

Ramona: Maya...he seems from a good family..you should not have said those things to him...

Maya: You don't know what happened in the morning, Ramona... [And narrated her the whole incident]

Ramona: Come on...it was a misunderstanding...(Dreamily) And he is hot...like rugged and hot...[Maya made a disgusting face]

Maya: Your are right, rugged and hot monkey...!!!

****

Back to Reality

Maya smiled through her tears remembering their very first encounter... The clock bell told her it's already 6 in the morning

Maya: Where are you Joy...?

Her phone started ringing...it was from her hospital...

Maya: Yes...

From the other side: Shona...

---------------------------------------------------------

Darlings I need to include some flashback moments of their lives to give you a better idea of what exactly happened...how they fell in love...what made them apart...again how destiny connected them with each other...and what condition Maya kept in front of Jay...etc etc😊

Next update will be of Mr. Dependable..and probably on Wednesday but I will try my best to update before that❤

🤗Yours

Mou😎