Chapter 5

Jazz gets up and sees Danny looking out the window. "Danny I'm take a shower then we can go to get coffee." The teen looked at his sister nodding then saw his parents getting up looking at there son and daughter. "Morning guys me and your father are gonna get breakfast wanna come." Danny rubs his neck then looked outside to see the sun "me and jazz are gonna go get coffee."

Maddie smiles softly "okay you guys have fun if y'all need anything call us." They left then the boy sits down thinking about last night sighing to himself then punched the wall. Jazz came out looking at her little brother "Danny you okay ?" The halfa fake smiles nodding they leave the motel and head to the coffee shop.

They entered to see guys in gas masks talking with Touka and Kaneki. They sit down then Touka walks towards them "sorry about the people in masks. What can I get y'all ?" Before they can speak the glass shatters to a guy with long purple hair dressed in all black with a purple scarf. Touka eyes widen then a door opens to a guy in a white suit with blond hair looking at the place. Danny gave a look to Jazz that meant don't say anything the the man smiles smelling the air "I smell rize in here a smell I despise and humans what's that smell?"

The man walked over to Danny but the boy didn't flinch "leave them alone!" The guy looked at Kaneki then laughed "you smell like her." Then the guy beats Kaneki over and over again then pines him on a table "if you know what's good for you stay down and this won't be pleasant." Cracking a finger the halfa looked at his sister then Kaneki lifted the guys foot his eyepatch falling off to his eye black and red.

"A one eyed ghoul." The man was shocked then Kaneki tried to punch the man but then got stabbed with a weird looking thing but the halfa eyes widen ghouls here why and Kaneki being one of them how. Then the man saw the one eyed knocked out then walked towards Jazz "I'll take you too." But Danny stood up clenching his fists "back off." But the man just smiled "what makes you think I'll do that." He gave Jazz a look she nodes then the boy punched the guy sending him threw a wall.

The halfa grabbed jazz running out the store to a couple of blocks knowing she was safe then ran back to the store. The man got up spitting blood to see Danny enter again smiling. Touka looked at Danny "Danny get out of here !" But the purple hair guy hit her knocking her out. "That was some punch Danny is it. Your not a ghoul so what are you?" The halfa had two rings go around his body then blasted the guy with ecto blasts. The purple guy ran to tackle him but the ghost turned intangible cause the guy to raise a eyebrow and eyes widen then was kicked into a shelf.

The halfa looked at Kaneki thinking he didn't try to eat me he's a ghoul so Touka must be there must be good and bad ghouls then. The man gets up " my name is Jason. I'll be taking Kaneki and I'll find your family then kill them." The halfa green eyes glared daggers at Jason "you won't hurt my family!!!!" Letting his ghostly wail be released Jason and the other ghouls where sent flying into buildings then the CGI showed up to see the halfa. Danny looked at the damage then felt a hand grab him his whole vision went black.