Chapter 21

Ally's P.O.V

"Austin! What are you doing here. You won't be back 2 weeks later."

"Surprise!"

I rolled my eyes and tried to shut the door but Austin stopped it right before it closed.

"Look Ally, I know I screwed up-"

"A lot" I cut him off

"Yes but I love you and I really want to be with you. You mean a lot to me Ally. And I hope that you still mean what you said before you left for the airport."

My thoughts went back to the note where I wrote that I still loved him and that I always will.

"Well maybe I didn't mean what I wrote. I was probably writing out of hurt or anger," I protested.

He chuckled. "Yeah right. Stop being in denial Ally. You obviously still like me."

"I'm not in denial. I am one hundred percent sure that I am completely over you"

"Alright then tell me you feel nothing after I do this."

"Wha-"

I got cut off when I felt a pair of warm lips crash down onto mine.

Sparks flew instantly as I kissed him back and I really can't deny it.

I was madly in love with Austin Monica Moon.

When we pulled away to catch our breaths, he placed a gentle kiss on my forehead before turning around and walking away, leaving me completely stunned for words.

The things that boy does to my heart.

_______________________

I actually ended up rewriting this whole chapter hehe