Courtney X reader (female)

(A/N) thank for still reading this I really appreciate it♥️

Y/n POV

I was standing over the crib looking at my newborn daughter when she started crying. I was surprised when my wife ran in and grabbed her. "You didn't have to get up Courtney." I whispered kissing her on the cheek. "Yes I did you have been up for hours with her." She said rocking the now quiet baby. I grabbed her from Courtney and placed her in her crib. We walked out and shut the door silently. As we walked into our room I shut the door. I walk up and snaked my arms around her waist. "Y/n what are you doing?" She asked smiling at me. "Whatever I want." I whispered seductively in her ear. She giggled as I softly kissed her on the lips. "Y/n what about the baby?" She said giggling. "Just stay quite and she won't wake up." I said pushing her into the bed. I climbed over her and kissed her neck. She let out small moans knowing to keep quiet. I kissed her again but this time with more hunger. I separated from the kiss as I pulled her shirt over her head and took off her bra. She did the same. "Babe, I need you now." She said looking deep in to my eyes. I kissed her before kissing down her stomach to the line of her pants. I pulled he pants down slow and threw them across the room. I went back up and kissed her as I slipped my hand in her underwear and started rubbing her clit. Small moans escaped her mouth as I started rubbing faster and faster. I took my hand out of her underwear and pulled them off. I slid down and kissed the inside of her thighs slowly making my way to her clit. I circled my tongue around her clit causing a large moan to escape her mouth. I slowly stuck two fingers in and started pumping. I kept pumping as her breathing got heavy. She started moaning loud so I covered her mouth with my free hand. "Babe I'm gonna cum!" She said biting her lip. I pumped faster until she came on my fingers. I licked my fingers and went and kissed her, letting he taste herself. "You taste sweet babe." I said laying down beside her. She got up and kissed my forehead. She put on a shirt that was four sizes to big on her and threw me a shirt. I slipped it on and kissed her. As I did I heard the baby start crying. I released from the kiss and opened the door. As I walked down the hall I heard Courtney footsteps behind me. "Go to bed babe I got this." I told her as I kissed her cheek. "Fine but tomorrow night I got her." She said turning around and walking back into the room. I open the door and looked at my crying baby. I grabbed her pacifier and placed it in her mouth. "There you go honey." I said walking out the door. I walked to my room and laid down in my bed. I put my arm around my wife and buried my head in her blonde hair. "I love you Courtney." I said as I pulled her closer. " I love you more than I can explain." She said as I drifted off to sleep.

I know it was shit but you know attitude never got me anywhere.😉

As always I will update tomorrow and hopefully it will be better than this.😩😫

But ya thank for reading this and ya♥️♥️♥️

WORD COUNT: 615🔥