Googleplier x reader --- You Lied

This was requested by superdopeygirl03!))

  Google was crazy.
  You found this out rather quick.

  You'd gotten the first and only Google IRL robot to be made.
  You thought it was cool.
  You treated him like an old friend, and ignored all the bugs an glitches you'd heard and saw for yourself.
But...
He didn't want to stay grounded by you. You gave him admin permission.
In one sentence-- NOT your smartest move!
You thought nothing of it, though. And then, he was gone.

-------------

   You hadn't saw Google for a good week. You thought about everything you'd done until the point he left. He was attractive, and you'd even made him give off a small but genuine smile once. You were proud of yourself over that.
   Though you hadn't meant it to, his smile meant the world to you.
   The last thing he told you was :
"I'm taking over the world. And there's nothing YOU or ANYBODY else can do to stop me!"

  You weren't worried, though.

  Until you found out he wasn't lying. He didn't kill you. He knocked you unconscious and dragged your body into your bed.
   When you woke up, you went outside immediately. But there was no sign that anything had happened.
   Now you sat on your porch.
   Then...
    There was an explosion about a mile away that caused you to sprint towards it. You along with many many towns folk that lived around you.
  In one word you were terrified, in another you were relieved.
  But only when you realised it was Google.
He stood in the middle of the rubble, covered in blood, with a maniacal smile over his face. His dull eyes looked around at everyone and then stopped on you.
  "Oh, (Y/N), we meet once more." His smile turned into a grin. You were shocked beyond words.
  Everyone turned to you. They were all scared as could be.
  "You know, I wasn't going to kill you." He spoke, taking a huge step towards you. "But since you can't take the hint to leave me to my work, I guess I must." Before he could do anything you sprinted towards him.
  "Google, you can't do this!" You yelled, and threw yourself into a hug with the murderous robot. His chocolate eyes were red, now. His murderous craze strong.
   His grin faltered and his eyes flashed on and off.
  Everyone stood terrified, but ready to grab you if anything went wrong.
  "You can't! You cant..!"
  Then...
Suddenly...
   He wrapped and arm around you and put his head down.
  He seemed like a normal human for the moment.
  Then he whispered,"Why can't I..?"
  You didn't know the answer.
  "...you just can't."
  He didn't speak on this. He shut himself down.
  You looked at everyone as cops showed up. They went to take him. You looked at them with wide eyes.
  "No!"
  They stopped.
  "I-- he was hacked! He didn't mean no harm!" You lied. You knew the truth. To this they backed off.
   You drug him back home with the help of a cop you'd been friends with for a while.
   And you laid him in your bed.
   But you didn't leave, like he had you. You sat and waited until he sat up, eyes back to chocolate, and face normal as he usually was.
  He looked over at you.
  Then he looked away.
  "...You lied..." He started, and looked over at you,"You lied, knowing the truth."
  You nodded.
  "I lied.. because I love you."