Ophelia immediately recognized the vampire to be one of her and Marcel's. He must have clearly been called by Marcel to be backup for Ophelia.

"Dumb move, coming into the Quarter." The male said, veins starting to appear under his eyes, "You're coming with me, wolf."

"I have had it up to here with vampires telling me what to do." Hayley growled as she threw the cup's contents into his face, causing the vampire to roar in pain.

She spun around, only to be faced with two more vampires. Suddenly, Ophelia appeared before her, snapping the neck of one vampire and ripping the heart out of the back of the other.

  Looking down at heart in her hand, Ophelia sighed, "This is definitely going to come and bite me in the ass soon enough, but that is no way to treat a poor, innocent girl who happens to be pregnant!" She commented as she dropped the heart out of her hand, letting it fall to the ground, "I do hate poor manners. And here I thought I was raising these vampires good."

  Hayley gaped at the girl, still in shock.

______

At the Mikaelson mansion,
Klaus threw a final body onto a small pile of bodies in the front courtyard while he berated Rebekah, Hayley, and even Ophelia for their behavior.

  "This is why I told you never to leave the house. Werewolves are banned in the Quarter. I had a plan, and your little nighttime stroll put it all in peril!" Klaus scolded Hayley as Rebekah started walking toward the pile of bodies, one of which was still alive, "Leave him!"
Klaus shouted, causing Rebekah to stop what she was doing, "You've done enough, don't you think? Leaving a trail of bodies like a road map to my door? You, too, Ophelia. You're no better. I already don't trust you fully because you're still in business ruling the city with Marcel."

Ophelia scoffed, giving Klaus a look of disbelief, "Are you serious right now?
If I hadn't decided to tag along on my nightwalker's quest to find the  werewolf in the quarter, everyone here would be screwed. Especially you!" She argued before Rebekah started to add in.

"And don't give us that crap about having a plan. You've had all the time in the world to execute a plan, and no one's seen you do a damn thing! Elijah made a deal to protect your child, so that it could save you from your selfish, rotten self. But you obviously don't give a damn about the child or Elijah, because what have you done to honor it?" Rebekah added in angrily.

_____

  Soon after, Hayley, Rebekah, and Ophelia stood inside with Klaus.

  "Does anyone have any more questions?" Klaus asked the group, "No? Good, because I have a question. Hayley, what were you doing in the bloody French Quarter in the first place?"

After Hayley didn't answered, Klaus became angered, "Answer me!" He demanded.

  "Leave her be, Klaus." Ophelia warned him, knowing that it wouldn't be good if Klaus found out.

Hayley looked up from staring at the ground and began to walk over to Klaus, "You wanna know what I was doing?" She asked with attitude, "I was buying poison, so I could put your little baby out of its misery."

  Klaus, who was furious, ran over to Hayley at vampire speed and pinned her to the door by the neck. She gasped for air as he did so, "Nik! Nik!" Rebekah yelled at him, but he didn't listen.

"Sangina Mearma un magica." Ophelia chanted to herself, gaining back all of her magic she had put in her necklace before ripping it off. Concentrating, Ophelia was able to have Klaus forcibly let go of Hayley and throw her across the room without moving a single muscle. Hayley coughed out as she rubbed her throat.

Klaus and Rebekah stared at Ophelia in shock, knowing she had sworn off magic for more than two centuries, "Next time, keep your hands off her, understand? She is pregnant, for God's sake. What makes you think you can just put your hands on her?" Ophelia snapped at him before walking over to Hayley, "Let's get you upstairs."

______

  Ophelia sat upstairs with Hayley in the girl's room, "You sure you're okay?" Ophelia asked the girl concerned.

"You saw me, didn't you?" Hayley asked quietly, "In the French Quarter, you saw. You're a werewolf, you would have smelled that wolfsbane from a hundred feet away, especially since you're an old one."

Ophelia nodded her head slowly, "Yeah, I did." Ophelia replied and Hayley gave her a confused look.

"And you didn't stop me?" She questioned with a raised brow.

"It's your body, your choice. You can do whatever you want. I may not agree with you are about to do since Klaus seems very interested in you having this baby, but it's your choice. He's not the one who's going to be carrying it for the next few months, you are." Ophelia explained to her.

"Have you ever been pregnant?" Hayley asked curiously, "You know before you became immortal?"

"Yeah," Ophelia nodded her head, "Before I met the originals, I was with to this asshole named Archibald. He was a werewolf from my mother's pack. I was forced to marry him for this arranged marriage between the two packs. I had two kids with them, a boy and a girl. Avery and Thomas, horrible names I know."

"Since you're a not a vampire, just a werewolf and witch, could you still get pregnant?" Hayley asked and Ophelia couldn't help but laugh.

"Yeah, I actually can, but that definitely isn't happening. I'm with Marcel now.
He's a vampire and vampires can't procreate." Ophelia told him.

"But Klaus can." Hayley mumbled under her breath and Ophelia raised a brow at her, "And there's something definitely going on there."

"What was that?" She asked her confused, causing Hayley to immediately look.

"Nothing." Hayley quickly answered and Ophelia hummed in response.