Accidental Kiss {RinRei}

Text: {Slight AU where Haruka and Rin switch schools.}

"No, Rei-chan, it goes like this!!" Hazuki Nagisa shouted, safety goggles and lab coat already on. "N-Nagisa-kun, wait till I get there, please!" Ryugazaki Rei somewhat yelled back, putting on his safety goggles and lab coat. He carefully walked over to the lab bench Nagisa was at, observing what he was doing.

"Nagisa-kun, here. Give me the tube, you're going to spill it. I know you will," Rei told him, about to grab the tube. "Wahhh, Rei-chan, I wanna do it! I'm a big kid now, not a baby! I can do things by myself..." Nagisa pouted, teary-eyed.

The next lab bench over, Tachibana Makoto was chuckling nervously at the interaction between the two good friends, sweat-dropping. His lab partner, Matsuoka Rin took a single glance at the two and snarled. "Damn, how do you deal with these two every day, Tachibana? They wouldn't last a second with me," To that, Makoto chuckled once more. "Oh, come on, Rin. Look deeper. They're great people," he gave Rin a warm, close-eyed smile. Rin just huffed in exasperation.

"Nagisa-kun, that doesn't belong there, and you know it!" Rei scolded, grabbing the sample and placing it under the microscope. "Do I? I didn't know that! Thanks, Rei-chan!!" Nagisa hugged the bespectacled teenager, rubbing his cheek against his shoulder. "N-Nagisa-kun, I'm trying to work! You should be working as well!" The blonde huffed, puffing out his cheeks, "But, Rei-chan...this is hard! You know how to do this better than I do!" He whined.

Nagisa took one of the tubes, pouring the substance inside of the container. "Uh... Oopsies!!" He chuckled nervously, as that substance leaked all over the floor. Rei noticed a scratch in the safety googles he was using, and walked away to retrieve another pair. Little did he know, a certain pink-eyed teen had spilled a bit too much of the substance onto the floor. Not knowing about the spill caused him to slip and collide with his red-haired upperclassman, their lips crashing oh-so-softly onto each other.

Upon realization, Rin's eyes widened. To his shock, Rei's eyes were still closed. 'Damn... It's like he's enjoying this!!' He thought, trying his best to pull away. "Ooooh, Rei-chan's gettin' it ooon with Rin-chan~!!" Nagisa wolf whistled, grinning. "Nagisa, please don't tell me you planned this from the start..." Makoto sighed. "Maybe, maybe not. Who knows~" he sang, twirling a lock of his yellow blonde hair with a pointer finger.

Rin finally managed to push the blue-haired boy off of him, wiping furiously at his lips. Makoto came over to him and got down on his knees. He rubbed gentle circles into Rin's back, trying to calm him down. "Ugh... Damn Nagisa..." He mumbled, a scowl on his face.

"Rei-chan~!! How was your kiss with Rin-chan??" The blonde bounced up and down, extremely curious. "N-Nagisa-kun--!!" Rei was cut off by Rin charging at Nagisa, eyes eve redder than usual in anger. "Nagisa!!! Makoto was supposed to be my first, idiot!!" Rin practically screamed, causing everyone in the room to wince.

"First t--" Rei covered Nagisa's mouth before he could finish what he said.

And, boy, did Nagisa get an earful this afternoon.