Chapter Two~Ahhhh It's An Army Of Monsters

Steve's POV

Waking up, I looked over to see Percy staring into the distance, holding a sleeping Annabeth in his arms. He caught my eye and smiled.

I shook Tony and Wanda awake and we started on our journey through the maze.

"Okay," Percy started, "we need to make a plan." Annabeth's eyes lit up. "We should probably try to negotiate first. Remember, Jaeden doesn't know Percy is alive," she said.

I nodded. "Yes, violence isn't always the answer."
Percy gasped. "Did you, Steven Grant Rogers, just say 'violence isn't always the answer'?"

I just nodded, looking confused. Tony gawked at me. "Your middle name is Grant? I thought it would be something like 'America' or something. How does the kid know this and I don't?"

Percy just wiggles his eyebrows mischievously. "I bet I can guess a lot of your middle names," he puffed out his chest, "for instance, Wanda's middle name is Django." Wanda gasped. "I've never told anyone that!"

"Well, I'm just that good," Percy stated. Tony decided to test him. "Doctor Steven Strange. Go."

Percy looked like a deer in headlights. He even stopped to think about it. Then he jogged to keep up with the rest of us. He smiled widely. "I've got it!" He said with a finger in the air. "Steven Turkey Strange!"

We all just kind of looked at him. Wanda snorted. "Ah come on, it was all I could think of. But I do know your middle name," he said, pointing to Tony. Tony raised an eyebrow and walked backwards in order to see.

"Your name," Percy started, "is Anthony Cactus Stark." Annabeth just shook her head in disappointment.

"Why Cactus?" Tony asked, amused. Percy looked him dead in the eye, all humor gone from his face. I shivered at how serious he had gotten in a matter of seconds. "Because you're a prick."

Percy's face broke into a grin at Tony's stunned face. Wanda couldn't help herself anymore and burst out laughing. I joined in and soon everyone was laughing.

But we all stopped when we felt the rumbling. The whole tunnel started to shake and pebbles danced on the ground. Percy grimaced. "Quick," He said, "get to that bigger chamber." I haven't even seen the larger room up ahead of us. I realized that if something big was coming, we would need an even bigger battle field.

Soon enough the sound reached our ears. Monsters roaring and yelling like banshees. They exploded into the room and Percy made a subtle gesture for us to move to the side. Annabeth was about to argue before she remembered that he was immortal.

"Close your eyes," he whispered, "I'm going supernova." Annabeth's eyes widened and she pushed us to the side and closed her eyes. Percy started to glow.

"Look at me! I am a target!" Percy yelled and surprisingly, all the monsters simultaneously looked at Percy. "Steve!" Annabeth whisper shouted.

I closed my eyes and a wave of power seemed to cover the whole room. Then it disappeared and Percy walked over and told us it was okay to look.

Opening my eyes, I saw that every single monster in the whole army that came to attack us was gone. Turned into golden dust.

We were all gaping at Percy and he blushed and looked down. "I've never tried that before. I'm surprised it worked."

I noticed Annabeth look away with a look of pain evident on her face. Percy noticed and his smile fell. We fell back into silence as we trecked onward.

$&@$&@$&@$&@

Hello dear readers! I think from now on the chapters will be a lot shorter. I just don't have much else to put in there. The end will also be coming soon. Well, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Remember to vote and comment and have a wonderful day! Love you demigods:)