Wild (One Direction/Larry Stylinson One-Shot)

(Inspired by Wild Child - The Movie)

One Direction/ Larry Stylinson Fan-Fiction. Featuring: 5 Seconds of Summer and others.

Warnings: Mild swearing.

Submitted for Wattpad's One Shot Contest. (Bit longer than intended. I'm sorry. Promise it's all worth it though.) x

_______

Waking early morning to the summer is one of the best feelings - to Louis, anyhow. The sun's shining bright through the blinds and it's making Louis contemplate whether he should wake now for a nine-thirty swim or fall back to sleep with the covers at his chin.

He sits up with a groan, yawning to himself at the mirror on the other side of his bed. He looks awful. Bags are under his eyes, and his skin is quite white-washed compared to other morning wake ups. He doesn't usually wake up this early. It's usually the aftermath of a bottle of vodka the night before which brings him to a horrible sleep late in the afternoon. He loves the mornings; parents aren't home, he gets the house to himself for a while. He wonders why he doesn't do this on a constant.

He pulls the duvet off himself to grab some breakfast downstairs. He might call a couple of mates over for a few drinks later in the day. He'd take advantage of being alone at home. He parties, probably too much for the usual seventeen year old. It isn't normal for a boy of his age to have this much freedom. His mum is too sweet, his dad's rich. Both of them work too hard to care about Louis' interests, and that's basically partying and not giving a damn about education whatsoever.

He's pouring Lucky Charms into his cereal bowl, topping it with almost half of the litre bottle of milk. He enjoys breakfast with the picturesque view of the coastline of Oak Hills. It's seriously stunning.

Louis wouldn't call himself lucky; he's selfish not to think so. A mansion on the top of the highest point of the city, schooling is optional, parties are a day to day schedule for him. He's a seventeen year old boy who's living the adolescent dream.

He's scared out of his skin when his mum comes trotting through suddenly, calling Louis' name as he drops his spoon into the bowl. He mildly chokes on a marshmallow and swallows with difficulty. His mum glowers at him and asks her son how he's feeling. Louis could care less about her and her nonsense questions.

"What are you doing home?" Louis questions. "You're meant to be working."

"I've come home to pick you up."

Louis scoffs, baffled. "Why?"

"Do you remember weeks ago when your father and I talked to you about a meeting we both wanted you to go to?" She asks. Louis is more confused. "We both went to a small interview about Oak Hills Academy to see what it was like."

"Yeah, and this has to do with me how?"

"I'm picking you up because we've enrolled you, Louis."

Louis looks at his mum with a flat face. He cocks up an eyebrow before he starts to cackle loudly. She can't be any more stupid to think that Louis would fall for some moronic thing like this. A school? Didn't his mum understand that Louis didn't want to go to school, let alone this damn academy for academically challenged students.

He wipes at his tear with his thumb. His mum's glaring at him with the same face she had pasted on a minute ago.

"You've got to be joking--"

"I'm not kidding around, Louis," She scowls. "You're attending this academy whether you like it or not."

"I'm not going to some damn school."