"Get out of here!" i yelled at her and her sister. I looked back to see Dodge tackle Fagin out of the way as the car flew past them heading straight this way. "GO!" i yelled.

I grabbed the little girls hand and pushed the sister to run, but we were cut off by the car. The sister jumped back as the car came back around. It stopped near me and the little girl. Sycks swung his door open and grabbed the little girls arms with his large hand.

"Jenny!" The sister yelled.

"Let her go!" I yelled not letting go of her. The little girl started to scream but Sycks yanked the girl twords the car taking me with her. He pulled her inside the car and before i could stop him, he reached his other hand up, punching me in the head. He hit so hard my hands slipped of her arm and i fell to the ground.

The world was spinning again, but i forced my self up as the car drove away.

"Danni!" Dodger ran up, grabbing my arms. "Hey you okay?"

"He took Jenny." i say rubbing the spot where Sycks hit me.

"Dont worry, we'll get her back." Dodger nodded.

"You will?" Georgette asked coming up to us, tears running down her face.

"Absolutely."

"Lets go we dont have much time." i pulled at his arm.

"Get in!" Fagin yells pulling up with his truck.

We all ran jumping into the back, and drove back to the warehouse. Fagin stayed in the truck to make sure we had a get away. Franky and Tito ran around the building, only coming up empty with a way in. Dodger then came up with a plan to get us in. There was a window slightly opened pretty high up.

"Ill go." i say stacking up box's.

"No way." Dodger shock his head.

"I can get up there, ill be alright." i told him as Einstein stacked a few more on top.

With a sigh Dodger pointed down at the wall. "We just need you to open the hatch over here. Got it?"

I nodded. "Make sure i dont fall over." I turn my back to him and slowly start to climb the boxes. They felt really unstable but i pushed my way up. Wen i got to the top, i still couldnt reach.

"Just come back down we'll find anoth-"

With all my strength i jumped off the boxes grabbing the window ledge. I looked down to see all the boxes tipping over and falling to the ground. I felt my hands start to slip, so when i was able to pull my self up a little, i hit one of the smaller locked windows, smashing it.

"I really hope they didnt hear that." i mumble as i climbed in. Inside there were crates everywhere, stacked as high as the window. I climbed down and ducked behind one as i hear foot steps coming. The twins came around the corner an was walking the halls. I guess they did hear the glass.

Once they went threw another door, i quickly ran over to the hatch and unlocked it. Dodger was the first to come in.

He nodded to me as the rest came in. Staying together we all started walking twords Sycks office. We walked as quiet as we can, and when ever a camera came up Tito would sneak around and disconnected it.

Dodger suddenly put his hand up to us behind him. He didnt move for a second but then spun around. "Get down!" he hissed.

Everyone started to scatter, ducking behind the large crates. I ducked down behind one alone. We then head footstep coming down the hall. I leaned over to see who was walking, and found the twins again. They stopped near where i could see Tito and Georgette was hiding.