Youngblood (Lucien Castle)

A/N: Heyo! (Weird way to start but oh 🐳) So I am a huge Marvel nerd (Winter Soldier and Spider-Man have my heart always and forever) and I have a Tom Holland smut book up already. I will continue that of course, but I've done some "research" on the people who follow me and I've noticed a few of you guys seem to like Marvel as well. So, how would you guys feel about a Marvel smut book? It would contain every Marvel hero, some more then others, and as always you guys can always request. So comment and let me know if you guys would read and I'll see based on what you guys say, if I actually make it! I was listening to Youngblood by 5SOS at the time and thought the title worked really well. 10/10 recommend that song
Also, first Lucien fanfic. Requested by:KOLMIKAELSONISHOTAF
~~~~

You locked eyes with the handsome stranger again. He was the only one you didn't know, so assumed he was Lucien Castle. Klaus has warned you a 100o times to avoid him and you wanted to listen, but god damn he was hot. He was from Klaus' sire line and something was definitely off with him. But if he kept staring at you like this, it was like he was undressing you with only his eyes. You grinned at him and sipped at your drink. He smirked and bite his lip as he watched. You winked and turned on your heel. I slowly walked away, swaying your hips and feeling his eyes on you the whole time.

~~~~~

"Are you a vampire?" He asked, slowly undoing his shirt. You shook your head.

"No. Klaus or Elijah wouldn't change me. No matter how hard I tried to convince them," you replied, sitting gently down on the bed. Lucien smirked and let his button-up shirt fall to the ground. You stared at his abs and smiled at your attention.

"How do you feel about foreplay?" He asked, placing his hands on your shoulders. You shrugged and looked him in his eyes.

"Depends," you whispered. Lucien grinned and placed a kiss to the crook of your neck. He gently pushed you down on the bed and crawled over you. His jeans were still covering his lower half, as were your shorts. His teeth gently grazed your neck and you felt panic begin to rise. He nipped and you felt blood begin to pour out of your neck. Your breathing increased rapidly, and as if trying to comfort you, his hands began to massage your breasts. His tongue swiped at your bite and you felt it close. He pulled back and placed a kiss to your lips. The metallic taste of your blood was all you tasted on him. He pinched and rolled your nipples between his fingers before pulling away to pull the rest of your guys clothes off.

His jeans hit the ground and he was quick at pulling down your underwear and shorts. "We're going to be fast and rough and you're going to love it," he growled. You nodded and his hand slid up to your neck. You gulped and suddenly, Lucien slammed into you. You cried out and his grip around your throat increased slightly. He let you adjust before pounding in and out of you. His speed was slowly increasing, as was his grip on your throat. You screamed and rubbed at your clit. He hissed between his teeth and tossed his head back. Your hands gripped at his biceps and you squeezed them as hard as you could. He was groaning and you knew he was loving everything you were making him feel.

You clenched yourself around him, making him moan your name. The sound of your name rolling off his lips drove you crazy. The bed was squeaking like crazy and you were definitely not being quiet. Someone from the party could walk in at any minute. But instead of scaring you, it turned you on even more. By now, his grip on your throat was strong enough to make your eyes water. But the all-too-familiar knot has begun to form. Your moans got louder and you clenched yourself around him more and more. Each time he would groan and slam harder into you. He upshot into you, finally hitting your spot. This drove you over the edge and with a bone-shaking cry, you came.

White spots dotted your vision and you barely felt Lucien twitch and fill you with his hot seed. He collapsed on your side, your throat red from his hand marks. You locked eyes and he smiled as he tucked a piece of hair behind your ear.

"That was amazing," he whispered, leaning into your neck again. Before you could reply, you felt his teeth sink hard into your skin. You groaned and tried to pull away, but he locked his iron grip around you. He was quickly sucking you dry. You tried to scream but nothing came out. You tried again to pull away but it was useless. You slowly felt yourself slipping away from consciousness.

"Lucien. Stop," you protested softly. He didn't reply, just kept sucking on your neck.  Your eyes rolled to the back of your head and the last thing you remember is Klaus's voice from far away.