First Time (Damon)

You snuggled into Damons arms, feeling safe and secure as if nothing could harm you. He slung an arm over your hip, holding you close. You sighed and drew a chuckle from Damon.

"What is it Y/N?" He asks. You shrug.

"Nothing. Just thinking."

"About?"

"Things."

"No shit. Could you be more specific?" You laugh and turn to face him. Your face turns serious as you stare into his electric blue eyes.

"Well, as you know, I'm a virgin," you say slowly. He nods, motioning you to continue. "And I was thinking, what if I lost it tonight," you rush. His eyes grow wide, taking in what you just admitted.

"I would be more than honored to," he murmurs. You gulp.

"A-are you sure?" He takes your chin in his hand.

"Positive. If it is what you want," he replies. You nod rapidly, before you change your mind. He smiles and scoops you up and carries you bridal style. You giggle nervously as he sets you gently on the bed and places a kiss to your forehead.

"I love you Damon," you whisper. He smiles and strokes your hair.

"I love you too Y/N." You grin at him and start to unbutton your top. He bites his lip and his eyes darken with lust. You breath deeply and shrug it off your shoulders. His eyes widen as he stares at your chest.

"My eyes are up here Damon," you giggle. He clears his throat and looks up at you. Then he takes long strides and places a hungry kiss to your lips. You immediately deepen the kiss, suddenly longing for him. His strong arms wrap around your waist and he gently pin you to the bed. Your hands fly to his hair, pulling it roughly. He groans and his hands search for your bra clasp. He finds it and unclasps it. "Why are you still dressed?" You growl lowly. He chuckles and pulls his shirt off over his head.

Your jaw drops as you stare at his well sculpted chest. You follow his v-line to the waistband of his pants, wondering what lies beneath. "My eyes are up here Y/N," he mimics. You growl and smack his chest. He bends down again, kissing you deeply. His hands search for your breasts. After finding them, he kneads them gently. Your breathing quickens in return. Encouraged, his fingers flick at your sensitive buds, making them harden under his touch. You moan softly and tug at the waistband of his pants. He smiles into the kiss and pulls away. Still smiling, he undos them and slides them down his legs.

Your eyes widen as you stare at the huge bulge in his boxers. He stalks back over to you and undos your pants impatiently. Your button flies somewhere and he tears your pants in half. You gasp, "Damon!" He chuckles  and starts to kiss down your stomach. You groan and tangle your hands in his hair. He travels down to your inner thighs, kissing them sloppily. You tug his hair, earning a soft moan. He pauses at your clothed entrance and raises his eyes to you. You nod rapidly, encouraging him. His teeth grabbing the cloth and pulling them down your legs. You gasp as he blows cool air into your entrance.

"Damon!" He laughs and places a harsh kiss to your lips. Your breath hitches when he sucks harshly on your clit. He frowns at your reaction and sucks harder, successfully earning a loud moan. His finger runs up and down your lips, making your lower abdomen tingle. Suddenly, one of his fingers pushes into your entrance. You moan loudly and he continues to attack your clit. "Don't stop," you say breathless. His finger picks up speed, thrusting in and out of you. Then, he sticks another in and he pushes it on deep. You scream when they hit your G-spot.

"Found it," he growls, half laughing. He curls and un-curls his fingers, making you whimper. The pressure in your stomach starts to build, almost to the point you can't take it.

"Damon. I-I--"

"Cum for me baby girl," he interrupts. You release on his fingers, screaming his name. Wave after wave of pleasure rocks through your body and you quickly become a panting, sweating mess. Once you come down from your high, he strips his boxers off. You gasp once you see the size of his length.

"Um, will that fit" you gasp. He laughs at your innocence.

"It may hurt. But once you adjust, it'll become immense pleasure. We'll go at your pace. Trust me baby, I wouldn't do anything to you," he explains softly. You nod.

"Ok. Then, what are we waiting for?" He smirks and slowly pushes himself in you. You whimper, he wasn't lying when he said it might hurt. He buries himself in you completely and waits for a moment. He stares at you with concern as you slowly adapt to the pain. You nod once and he slowly thrusts into you. You wince but then you start to feel insane pleasure. "Faster," you plead. He nods and picks up speed. Once again, tension starts to build and you scratch your nails down his back. He groans and speeds up again.

"Your so tight," he groans, throwing back his head.

"Damon! Damon! Don't stop!" You pant. Spurred on, he speeds up. Now, skin clapping against skin and your moans are the only thing behind heard. Suddenly, against your will, you hit your high. Your eyes roll into the back of your head, your toes curl, and you dig your pointed nails into his back.

"You look so hot coming undone under me," he whispers. You can feel him twitching inside you and you knew he would come undone at any moment.

"Damon!" You cry, accidentally clenching your walls around his throbbing length. He groans and throws his head back. You feel him fill you with his hot seed and he rides out his orgasm. Afterwards, he collapses by your side, breathless. You smile and turn to face him, flinching once you feel how sore you are... down there.

"I love you Y/N. So much," he whispers,tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear.

"I love you too Damon," you murmurs, yawning. He laughs and turns out the lights as you snuggle into his bare chest.